Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 16-04-2019 09:54 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Helen100768
Apprentice
Options

I'm still waiting for mine and latest date should be next Tuesday 

0 Likes
Helen100768
Apprentice
Options
Did same claimed day I got phone, then after week they said need more proof of pre order then after another week to say my claim was validated, then sent for fulfilment and still waiting ..frustrating
0 Likes
Misssencho
Apprentice
Options

What day were you validated? With Easter coming up, I'm not sure how much of a delay that will cause. My 30 days will be up on Monday. 

I know they'll come, so I will wait patiently and not contact them until its apparent there's a problem.

0 Likes
Misssencho
Apprentice
Options

Sorry, @Helen100768, my previous question was to you.

0 Likes
Helen100768
Apprentice
Options

They were validated 23/3 I will wait and give them a week or so after I haven't heard anything from DX so guess have to be patient 

0 Likes
mikehippo
Explorer
Options

My claim was validated on 15th March and they arrived today.

I was very happy as DX left them in the porch without a signature, which was much appreciated as it is really hard to be off work. The buds are superb.

0 Likes
Jakeh1
First Poster
Options

Did your claim update to 'Progressed' at all or did the buds just arrive? I was validated 16/03 so tomorrow could be the day...

@mikehippo wrote:

My claim was validated on 15th March and they arrived today.

I was very happy as DX left them in the porch without a signature, which was much appreciated as it is really hard to be off work. The buds are superb.

0 Likes
mikehippo
Explorer
Options

The tracker now says “processed” and the first I knew about it was a text and email this morning.

0 Likes
Misssencho
Apprentice
Options

@Helen100768 wrote:

They were validated 23/3 I will wait and give them a week or so after I haven't heard anything from DX so guess have to be patient 

Thank you. Same here, early on the 23rd. We shall see. Sounds like people are getting them around day 30 now.

Helen100768
Apprentice
Options
That's good hopefully mine will be here in next week or so then did u get email from dx to say they were being delivered?
0 Likes