Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 14-04-2019 10:43 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Androidfan
Journeyman
Options

Mine were validated 15th March and that's it nothing else, no buds. Should've waited for the Huawei P30 Pro!

Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options

I'm the same validated on 15 th an told they would be sent out in the next 30 days nothing yet

TynesideCelt
Student
Options

Nope. Still waiting. Samsung's customer service is utterly dreadful.

Vis2
Apprentice
Options

Was validated on 15th of march.  Contacted customer service over phone.  They said need to wait one more week but they are not 100% sure.

0 Likes
Vis2
Apprentice
Options

Not happy the way they are handling this. Only one answer all the time " promotion is very popular " will take few more days to dispatch. Should have file complaints to ceo samsung. 

Albann
Pioneer
Options

Tommorow my 30 days is up i need my buds before i go on holiday Samsung is taking the *****

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

I literally move to Canada in 22 days 🤣🤣 probably wont see them. Poor 

0 Likes
Bear77
Apprentice
Options

I must be one of the lucky ones. Got my buds after 27 days and that was Wednesday. Buds are good had no problems like some have..

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options
It's not a free gift. It's used to drive sales.
0 Likes
HLP
Student
Options

My 30 days is up today It is a joke! Had they come out and said we ***** up and you wont get them till this date then I could deal with that! But there has been no info 

0 Likes