Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 03:03 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Cblunt wrote:

Will the buds keep the extra volume if we desable developers options or we have to keep it on ?

No idea actuallly, but keeping Developer options on won't do you no harm. Just Don't fiddle with anything you are unsure of!

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

My Buds arrived at 4:45pm yesterday, 15 minutes before we close the company for the night.

Had a chance to play with them last night,  overall im sort of impressed but still trying to get the volume out of them.

nice charging box though,  very small, fits in my hand when i close my hand.

buds are easy to control too.

Sound is the issue,  its just too quiet.

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

My Buds arrived at 4:45pm yesterday, 15 minutes before we close the company for the night.

Had a chance to play with them last night,  overall im sort of impressed but still trying to get the volume out of them.

nice charging box though,  very small, fits in my hand when i close my hand.

buds are easy to control too.

Sound is the issue,  its just too quiet.

I find them more then loud enough personally. Look at my post a few posts back, I'm betting that is the issue. Follow that and let me know :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Cblunt
First Poster
Options
Wise, thank you.
0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

Mine arrived today, day 28. I was Validated on the 14th. Not opened them yet. Maybe once I use them the excitement will come back. Its like opening your Christmas present on Easter, not as much fun but the end result is the same. Zero points to Samsung for a good job badly done. 

Amyylouisexo
Apprentice
Options

Mine have yet to arrive and Friday is the 30th day since validation.  No updates since then. Kind of getting irritated now to be honest. I know they're free but they're the only reason I preordered

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

Validated on the 14th nothing as yet. I'm off travelling very soon and they have to hit the deadline or I want get my hands on them at all.

I'm finding the process ridiculous. They are not 'free' they are used to entise a purchase and I cannot get my head around how it can take up to 30 days to dispatch some headphones when these preorders were made way before S10s were released. I emailed to enquire If I will receive them before my travel date and was sent back a template email with no information.

Quite frustrating as I sold my wireless earphones a week after I recieved the phone on the assumption we lived in 2019 and they would arrive in a reasonable time.

0 Likes
Archie78
Explorer
Options
Ok scrap my last message this morning.... My buds just arrived...nothing was updated on my claims page and it still just shows validated on March 13th.... So obviously sending out the ear buds and forgetting to update the online tracking.... Enjoy all
0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options
did you get any email from the courier?
0 Likes
Archie78
Explorer
Options

@gmatallo no email nor any update to the claim online as it's still showing just validated.. arrived by DHL to me in Dublin

0 Likes