Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 03:34 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Dominic86
First Poster
Options

Validated  on the 13th processed yesterday morning and delivered today ive finally got them and to be honest i prefer the sound of the akg wired ones there still good though

0 Likes
MrAlabert
First Poster
Options
Fingers crossed that means mine are on their way tomorrow.
0 Likes
quickmotor
Explorer
Options
I know this thread says (UK) but I am sure there are many Irish followers of this topic. Has anyone from Ireland received their buds yet?
0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@quickmotor wrote:
I know this thread says (UK) but I am sure there are many Irish followers of this topic. Has anyone from Ireland received their buds yet?

A few people from Ireland have recieved them, I know of at least people in Dublin getting them

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@quickmotor wrote:

If you have a read through some of the threads, you'll see that there are Irish people here and yes I'm one. Based in the Southeast and I've received mine on the 4th April. Validated on the 10th of March, no further updates or dispatch notifications and delivered by DHL.

quickmotor
Explorer
Options

@bazzz wrote:

@quickmotor wrote:

If you have a read through some of the threads, you'll see that there are Irish people here and yes I'm one. Based in the Southeast and I've received mine on the 4th April. Validated on the 10th of March, no further updates or dispatch notifications and delivered by DHL.

Thanks Bazzz.  I thought I had noticed you had mentioned you were from ireland.  im in the north west and validated on the 17th purchased direct from Samsung.   Good to know that it will hopefully be DHL that will be delivering.    I note you were 25 days from validation so going by that i might be lucky to get mine this friday but not hopefyul

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

Hopefully yours will come. I think it's DHL for a lot of Irish users.

Archie78
Explorer
Options
Validated and sent to fulfilment on March 13th so 28 days in.... nothing updated since so hopefully I'll get them within the next 2 days in Ireland... I've seen plenty receive them after my validation date which is annoying plus receive them even though the website hasnt updated passed validated aswell... Tick tock
0 Likes
Jakeh1
First Poster
Options
Mine was validated March 16th. So depressing to know people prior to this date are still waiting. 😞
0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Jakeh1 wrote:
Mine was validated March 16th. So depressing to know people prior to this date are still waiting. 😞

I'm the 14th, hopefully mine should arrive in a few weeks or do. Samsung have messed up completely. 

0 Likes