Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 09:16 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I have received an email from DX as well as a TEXT Message from them,  aparently mine are being delivered today.

Cant blinking wait.

Never thought we would have to beg for a promotional item that should have been given with the phone.

Its 9:14am UK time so lets see what time they arrive.

When we're you processed  

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

last Friday

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@gmatallo wrote:

Unfortunately my 30 days ended today and my claim is still validated. I've got an email this morning saying:

"  

Good Morning,
Thank you for your email.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We can confirm that your reward is currently processing with our fulfilment team.

Unfortunately, at the moment we are unable to confirm the exact dispatch date.

Once the reward is dispatched you will receive an email from the courier with the tracking information."

Why promise something and don't do it?

Samsung have a terrible support reputation. They have your money so don't need to rush. Should have been sent with the phone but I'm sure lots of people give up at each stage and never get the buds. I'll believe it when my buds arrive. I'm on day 27 since validation. Over day 50 since I handed over my money  

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

last Friday

Wow! Mine will definitely arrive after day 30. This has put me off Samsung. What with the terrible time I had when the phone was sent to the wrong address twice! Then arrived smashed. Crazy

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

My first phone was attempted delivery to the wrong wing of our building and then i managed to get them to bring it back later that day.  The second time for my replacement they did the same and cos some woman refused the delivery they took it back and couldnt re-deliver to me as it had been sent back refused.  In the end I had to drive 20 miles to Huntingdon to pick it up from a vodafone store.  So like you I tooo had a terrible time but hopefully i will get my buds today as the DX email & SMS suggest. The previous courier was DPD

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

My first phone was attempted delivery to the wrong wing of our building and then i managed to get them to bring it back later that day.  The second time for my replacement they did the same and cos some woman refused the delivery they took it back and couldnt re-deliver to me as it had been sent back refused.  In the end I had to drive 20 miles to Huntingdon to pick it up from a vodafone store.  So like you I tooo had a terrible time but hopefully i will get my buds today as the DX email & SMS suggest. The previous courier was DPD

Yes DPD with me too. I was waiting by the door ,delivery 39, driver was on delivery 38. Waited and waited, then sms, package delivered! Immediately rang DPD, 1 hour later, they answered and driver had handed it over at his previous delivery, not to worry he'd be back soon, 7 hours later, nothing. Was told he had the package back. On questioning was told he in fact did not have it. Eventually 3 days later was out for delivery, another sms, delivered to a neighbour  no address so gad to knock on a few doors. Used it for a day and found a huge crack on the back. Was a nightmare getting it charged.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

As I have insurance with my Lloyds Platinum Account I made sure I put it on there as soon as I got it but now you have reminded me I need to replace the IMEI with the replaced phone,  Jesus good job you reminded me.  Doing it now

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Its now 10:50am and still no DX Delivery.  im not 100% sure if its coming to my work or my home address.  I think its my work because when I type in the tracking number and my home address it dont come up with anything but with my work postcode it does.

0 Likes
Vicks
First Poster
Options

Well from processing im hoping it will be quick for you too as mine got processed and now im expecting the buds today as got an email at 5:30 this morning

0 Likes
Bojack_Horseman
Student
Options

I had an automated email this morning 10/04 from DX delivery saying it will be with me on 09/04, that was yesterday. No card, no email or anything. Hoping they will be with me this morning/afternoon.

0 Likes