Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 08:19 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Shamlew
First Poster
Options

Despite having my claim validated 28 days ago from writing this review I have yet to receive any notification saying my buds have been shipped, will I get them with Samsung promised 30 days? I suspect not! Just another corporate not delivering on its promises or ear buds. 

0 Likes
AndroidUser2019
Journeyman
Options
@Shamlew, they never said you will receive within 30 days. They said that they will ship the ear buds at the latest 30th April.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@AndroidUser2019 wrote:
@Shamlew, they never said you will receive within 30 days. They said that they will ship the ear buds at the latest 30th April.

9F318875-20BC-43EF-9382-DD2401E429C7.jpeg

Just for the record

15DE69B8-4227-4FF8-B395-70CC63AF4A91.jpeg

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@AndroidUser2019 wrote:

9F318875-20BC-43EF-9382-DD2401E429C7.jpeg

Just for the record

15DE69B8-4227-4FF8-B395-70CC63AF4A91.jpeg

In the UK terms state:

The Reward will be delivered within thirty (30) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.

Im on day 27 now. 

0 Likes
MrAlabert
First Poster
Options

As of 10/04/2019 my claim has been changed to 'Processed'

zEdKHik.png

My claim was validated on 14/03/2019

Rwm3wh7.png

I haven't recived any emails or the likes indicating that my claim has changed status nor any tracking yet.

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@MrAlabert wrote:

As of 10/04/2019 my claim has been changed to 'Processed'

zEdKHik.png

My claim was validated on 14/03/2019

Rwm3wh7.png

I haven't recived any emails or the likes indicating that my claim has changed status nor any tracking yet.

Same here validated on 14th. Processed set last night.

Reading the comments here it can take a few days after that to arrive. I think Samsung has given up on the 30 days. I thought 30 days was far too long but apparently not long enough.

Plenty of buds around but Samsung don't seem to be in any hurry to send them out. They have our money so why should they be bothered. 

Im hoping mine will arrive next week but given Samsung ineptitude I am not holding my breath.

Samsung must have a huge sales department and one guy in his bedroom dealing with the buds delivery. 

0 Likes
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options

20190410_085022.jpg

Recieved them today at around 8:30. 

4 days before the 30 days promise, not shabby. Good luck to the rest.

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately my 30 days ended today and my claim is still validated. I've got an email this morning saying:

"  

Good Morning,
Thank you for your email.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We can confirm that your reward is currently processing with our fulfilment team.

Unfortunately, at the moment we are unable to confirm the exact dispatch date.

Once the reward is dispatched you will receive an email from the courier with the tracking information."

Why promise something and don't do it?

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

I have received an email from DX as well as a TEXT Message from them,  aparently mine are being delivered today.

Cant blinking wait.

Never thought we would have to beg for a promotional item that should have been given with the phone.

Its 9:14am UK time so lets see what time they arrive.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

same as me so you might get a supprise in the post today

0 Likes