Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 05:49 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@DanielJLMiller aparently a batch went out with wifi issues and battery drain.  since mines been replaced it works fine.  I actually love the phone.  cant wait for the sunnier weather so i can start to use my camera properly.

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

Has anyone tried connecting the buds to there smart TV via Bluetooth

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@DanielJLMiller aparently a batch went out with wifi issues and battery drain.  since mines been replaced it works fine.  I actually love the phone.  cant wait for the sunnier weather so i can start to use my camera properly.

Oh @Fudgy31  The man in the know, what batch and why has there not been a recall on the said batch of phones??

Have you got your Buds buddy 

0 Likes
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options

Update: 

Validated on 14th March

Processed on 6th April

Tracking became available on 9th April

Due for delivery 10th April

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Mark007 wrote:
I have a question but only to the ones that have got there buds

Ask away @Mark007

Ask away @Mark007 

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

Has anyone tried connecting there buds to there smart TV yet?

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

I don't understand why it is taking so long. The buds are available to buy online, it's not like Samsung don't have them. I don't understand why it is upsetting me so much, it could be that they are just treating us so badly  They have our money and now just don't care. Samsung are going to the top of my bad customer service list. I wish I had waited now and bought the HUAWEI P30 Pro

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

GOOD NEWS @Colin19 @KillYourIdols 

Received this from Samsung & DX just now:

Delivery Status

Your item tracking number is: xxxxxxxxxx

Your item has been received by DX and will be scheduled for delivery on the date below

Date: 10-04-2019

I think this means all being well im one step closer to leaving you all alone.  

Awwww, I'm gonna miss this @Fudgy31  Don't leave...

Yeah @Fudgy31 you’ll be sadly missed, sure you drop in and let everyone know how they can progress forward 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

GOOD NEWS @Colin19 @KillYourIdols 

Received this from Samsung & DX just now:

Delivery Status

Your item tracking number is: xxxxxxxxxx

Your item has been received by DX and will be scheduled for delivery on the date below

Date: 10-04-2019

I think this means all being well im one step closer to leaving you all alone.  

Awwww, I'm gonna miss this @Fudgy31  Don't leave...

Yeah @Fudgy31 you’ll be sadly missed, sure you drop in and let everyone know how they can progress forward 

Let us know when they arrive  Don't forget us, please send food parcels

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Mark007 wrote:

Has anyone tried connecting there buds to there smart TV yet?

You’ve asked this before and no answer came forth. No I haven’t tried but more than I watch the TV so think it would be unfair of me to hog all the dialogue 

0 Likes