Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 12:44 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Dominic86 wrote:

I dont think there was any structure to how they delt with this to be honest i know there a people who put there claim in on the 15th and got there buds last week i was losing hope but when i rechecked this morning and had turned to processed 

They send out batches. I'm in London so if we get a batch each week it'll take years to get the buds. I thought 30 days was terrible. But it seems that 60 days is the new 30 days. Samsung customer service is terrible. I'm off to trustpilot to give them one star (zero is not allowed)  

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Garymguk wrote:

@Dominic86 wrote:

I dont think there was any structure to how they delt with this to be honest i know there a people who put there claim in on the 15th and got there buds last week i was losing hope but when i rechecked this morning and had turned to processed 

They send out batches. I'm in London so if we get a batch each week it'll take years to get the buds. I thought 30 days was terrible. But it seems that 60 days is the new 30 days. Samsung customer service is terrible. I'm off to trustpilot to give them one star (zero is not allowed)  

Well that was a waste of time, Samsung are already on one star on trust pilot! But added my review anyway. 

0 Likes
HBH786
Apprentice
Options

Finally got mine

Validated 14th March

Processed 3rd April

Delivered 9th April 

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Timeline as follows:

25/02/2019 - Pre-Ordered from Vodafone

08/03/2019 - Phone arrived

09/03/2019 - Claim Accepted

14/03/2019 - Claim set to VALIDATED

16/03/2019 - Phone replaced (FAULTY BATCH)

05/04/2019 - Claim set to PROCESSED

09/04/2019 - Tracking Number & Delivery Date given.

Now hoping tomorrow will be real and i can get on with my life listening to my music.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Vicks you will always be in our hearts as we listen to our must on our new earbuds.

Incidentally, Just off topic for a minute?

Streaming Music?

who offers the best stream with the most content for less than £10?

I have been using Spotify but since i have moved from Vodafone I dont have my RED Entertainment Pack.  I also think Spotify is a little bit flakey.

What are your comments?

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Timeline as follows:

25/02/2019 - Pre-Ordered from Vodafone

08/03/2019 - Phone arrived

09/03/2019 - Claim Accepted

14/03/2019 - Claim set to VALIDATED

16/03/2019 - Phone replaced (FAULTY BATCH)

05/04/2019 - Claim set to PROCESSED

09/04/2019 - Tracking Number & Delivery Date given.

Now hoping tomorrow will be real and i can get on with my life listening to my music.

Faulty phone batch, what was wrong with them?

0 Likes
andy19461
Apprentice
Options

Mine validated on the 14th, moved to processed this morning.

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@andy19461 wrote:

Mine validated on the 14th, moved to processed this morning.

Mine validated on the 14th Still on validated 😔 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 I'm sure you will let us all know when your Buds eventually arrive, and we can then officially close this thread. 

We will all move over to Sonosgate for all the exiting updates on a daily ( sorry) hourly basis 

DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 I'm sure you will let us all know when your Buds eventually arrive, and we can then officially close this thread. 

We will all move over to Sonosgate for all the exiting updates on a daily ( sorry) hourly basis 

Not entirely sure what im going to do without this thread (and my 10 pages of email notifications) :thinking-face:

0 Likes