Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 12:04 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@Colin19 @KillYourIdols Me and water dont mix.  I dont steal,  the good lord gave me a book to live by "THE BOOK OF MORMON"

I have discovered where my buds are now anyway,  they are in a facory in japan being assembled as we speak by cheap labourers along with everyone elses who have not arrived.

I have a bid on a pair on ebay anyway,  maybe those will come quicker than samsung promotions ones.

Who knows,  Im getting to the point where i dont really care anymore.  I wanted the phone and the buds were a bonus as someone else said.

I have pre-ordered the P30 Pro too so lets see what results from that.

#sonosspeakergate?

I think we can forget the earbuds, even Samsungs reply is saying we will get them when we get them. I give up, thanks Samsung what a way to treat your customers. 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

GOOD NEWS @Colin19 @KillYourIdols 

Received this from Samsung & DX just now:

Delivery Status

Your item tracking number is: xxxxxxxxxx

Your item has been received by DX and will be scheduled for delivery on the date below

Date: 10-04-2019

I think this means all being well im one step closer to leaving you all alone.  

Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Delivery Status

Your item has been received by DX and will be scheduled for delivery on the date below

What was your validation date? And did your claim status change? 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Delivery Status

Awwww, I'm gonna miss this @Fudgy31  Don't leave...

0 Likes
Vicks
First Poster
Options

Well my claim got processed finally this morning like homer days wohooooo, got to say its going to be weird not seeing this converstaion progress as its been quite hilarious 

0 Likes
Dominic86
First Poster
Options

My claim was validated on the 13th it went to processed this morning so hopefully will have the the buds by Friday which is pretty much bang on 30 days lol

0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

Still no answer for me, validated on the 10th...... tomorrow is the deadline...30 days.

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@Dominic86 wrote:

My claim was validated on the 13th it went to processed this morning so hopefully will have the the buds by Friday which is pretty much bang on 30 days lol

I was Validated on the 14th. Samsung were saying I'd get them this week. But looks like it's be next week now. My 30th day is Saturday, so looks like Samsung are missing the 30 days max. Unbelievable 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options

@gmatallo wrote:

Still no answer for me, validated on the 10th...... tomorrow is the deadline...30 days.

That is terrible. You can get them on ebay for £40 now. I was going to sell them to put against a good pair but by the time I get them they will be okd technology 

0 Likes
Dominic86
First Poster
Options

I dont think there was any structure to how they delt with this to be honest i know there a people who put there claim in on the 15th and got there buds last week i was losing hope but when i rechecked this morning and had turned to processed 

0 Likes