Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 05-04-2019 09:42 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

I've had 6 hours playtime and now the case is dead with the buds at 95%, so all in all I'm looking at 11-ish hours per charge. Not too shabby.

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

@Daveb29 wrote:

Hours later still no text or email 🙈

Mine changed to Processed on Tuesday morning and I've still not had an email from DX. 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Spirit979 wrote:

@Daveb29 wrote:

Mine changed to Processed on Tuesday morning and I've still not had an email from DX. 

Same but I’ve had more fun on here than a set of buds coukd ever bring:face-with-tears-of-joy:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Has-anyone-received-their-buds-yet-UK/td-p/1...

Say between 24-48 hours

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Spirit979 wrote:

@Daveb29 wrote:

Same but I’ve had more fun on here than a set of buds coukd ever bring:face-with-tears-of-joy:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Has-anyone-received-their-buds-yet-UK/td-p/1...

Say between 24-48 hours

Yeah I'm aware Colin, hence why I'm not moaning simply relaying info. 

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Spirit979 wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Spirit979 wrote:

@Daveb29 wrote:

Say between 24-48 hours

Yeah I'm aware Colin, hence why I'm not moaning simply relaying info. 

Nice one. I wasn’t saying you were moaning. You could join the gang :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
Reviews are not that good. I'm losing interest. Seen them on ebay, half price. So demand is not exactly high. By the time they arrive I'll be lucky to get a few pounds for them 😔
0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
Good evening,
Thank you for your email.
As stated on the previous emails sent : you should receive the reward within 30 days of the validation date.
So it should be with you by the 14th of April.
It has been sent to fulfillment on the 14th of March, and afterwards it has to be put in a batch, dispatched and then sent to you by our delivery company.
The 30 days time-frame is due to the popularity of this promotion and to the amount of rewards to be sent.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and your patience.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:
Reviews are not that good. I'm losing interest. Seen them on ebay, half price. So demand is not exactly high. By the time they arrive I'll be lucky to get a few pounds for them 😔

I know a man who will buy them from you :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Yeah they’ll be on it like a bonnet! Like to

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Got my text and email from DX at 8.45am this morning saying out for delivery today ! Lovely as that is, there's nobody home until after 4pm today.....typical lol 

0 Likes