Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 02:30 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
SavPot
Journeyman
Options

@Daveb29 wrote:

Aye they any good?

Yeah I'm impressed with them

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@Colin19  DO YOU WORK cOLIN OR DO YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR PHONE ALL DAY WITH THE LONGLIFE BATTERY LISTENING TO YMCA THROUGHT YOUR GALAXY EARBUDS?

9CF4B913-92B7-435D-8286-8F55E2B5A7E6.jpeg

FYI I work for a well known food chain as product development officer 👮‍♂️ 

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Already put my pre-order in as my boyfriend prefer Huwawei he wants the SONOS Speaker.

Well I hope it comes faster than the Buds or their will be hell to pay.

Huawei P30 Pro Sonos offer: 10. The Administrator will post the Promotional Item within 30 days of successful claim validation, to
the address provided by the Participant in the claim form and, the Promotional Item will require a
signature on delivery.

:shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Neros wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Already put my pre-order in as my boyfriend prefer Huwawei he wants the SONOS Speaker.

Huawei P30 Pro Sonos offer: 10. The Administrator will post the Promotional Item within 30 days of successful claim validation, to
the address provided by the Participant in the claim form and, the Promotional Item will require a
signature on delivery.

Ohhh Fleck another thirty days :shocked-face-with-exploding-head: why not just send it out with the phone they would know you bought it. For Fleck sake is there nothing FREE anymore 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@goodgey wrote:

My status went to Processed yesterday morning about 9am, since then I have received nothing from DX.

What is the process after going to Processed?

Have a look back on this thread @KillYourIdols  gave a very good breakdown on how it pans out :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Has-anyone-received-their-buds-yet-UK/td-p/1...

KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Neros wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

signature on delivery.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@goodgey wrote:

My status went to Processed yesterday morning about 9am, since then I have received nothing from DX.

What is the process after going to Processed?

Have a look back on this thread @KillYourIdols  gave a very good breakdown on how it pans out :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Has-anyone-received-their-buds-yet-UK/td-p/1...

For me, after processed on a Wednesday, I got my email on Friday. Would expect you to have your buds this Friday, fingers crossed.

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

If it makes anyone feel any better I still havent got mine **shrugs**

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

If it makes anyone feel any better I still havent got mine **shrugs**

Well I won’t get them ether as I’ve got an Iphone, think that sucks:robot-face:

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@Colin19  DO YOU WORK cOLIN OR DO YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR PHONE ALL DAY WITH THE LONGLIFE BATTERY LISTENING TO YMCA THROUGHT YOUR GALAXY EARBUDS?

9CF4B913-92B7-435D-8286-8F55E2B5A7E6.jpeg

FYI I work for a well known food chain as product development officer 👮‍♂️ 

The Hamburglar?

0 Likes