Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 01:57 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

A decent part and that's no good 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
right now you can stick whatever you want in whatever you like but nothing other than earbuds are gonna burst out YOUNG MAN, THERES NO NEED TO FEEL DOWN I SAID YOUNG MAN PICK YOURSELF OFF THE GROUND. Im now imagining you all doing the dance to YMCA with your earbuds in, Some white, Some black and who knows some may get a mix of both.

Now that’s a novel idea, we swap one White for one Black:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: everyone is happy 

I like your thinking @Fudgy31  don’t tell @KillYourIdols  he’ll be all over it. Shhhhhhhhhh

keep it a secret, mums the word 

Now why did Samsung not come up with that one? 

0 Likes
SavPot
Journeyman
Options

Boom. These arrived an hour agoBoom. These arrived an hour ago

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Daveb29 wrote:

A decent part and that's no good 

Further North than let’s say Glasgow?

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Oh no north of England 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Daveb29 wrote:

Oh no north of England 

@Daveb29 wrote:

Oh no north of England 

Your safe then, few days and you’ll be rocking those buds

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Aye they any good?

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Daveb29 wrote:

Aye they any good?

Don’t know not got any I’ve got an iPhone just on here for the banter :face-with-rolling-eyes:

ask @Fudgy31  he’ll keep you, no don’t bother he’s having a meltdown 

0 Likes
goodgey
Student
Options

My status went to Processed yesterday morning about 9am, since then I have received nothing from DX.

What is the process after going to Processed?

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@goodgey wrote:

My status went to Processed yesterday morning about 9am, since then I have received nothing from DX.

What is the process after going to Processed?

Have a look back on this thread @KillYourIdols  gave a very good breakdown on how it pans out :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes