Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 10:36 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
I had a contract that was up for renewal so i could either leave it or upgrade it. Shiney new phone with buds sounded good (AT THE TIME)
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
I had a contract that was up for renewal so i could either leave it or upgrade it. Shiney new phone with buds sounded good (AT THE TIME)

And you will receive your buds maybe today maybes tomorrow maybes next week they will come maybe even IN9BB4ED14-16E3-4A8E-AD33-BF12648FAA74.jpeg

KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Portems wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:
"Set as Default" is in P, but Greyed out for music Players (Streaming anyway) sadly. Surprised this isn't an option in the Wear app TBH, its seems so simple and would of made sense to add it that we MUST be missing something.

It'll be something I'm simply missing or there will be an update for the Gear App...

Hey @Portems. Try Downloading the "SoundAssistant" app from the Play Store. Go to Advanced and then there is a "Favourite media App" section that allows you to change which app opens on multimedia keys. Personally, It didnt work for me, but that again,  may be due to Spotify being my Default app on Google Devices.

Beany
Pioneer
Options
You should've done the upgrade scheme and brought an sim only works out cheaper when you trade in so I pay around £45 a month for the s10+ 128gb version
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Portems wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:
"Set as Default" is in P, but Greyed out for music Players (Streaming anyway) sadly. Surprised this isn't an option in the Wear app TBH, its seems so simple and would of made sense to add it that we MUST be missing something.

It'll be something I'm simply missing or there will be an update for the Gear App...

Hey @Portems. Try Downloading the "SoundAssistant" app from the Play Store. Go to Advanced and then there is a "Favourite media App" section that allows you to change which app opens on multimedia keys. Personally, It didnt work for me, but that again,  may be due to Spotify being my Default app on Google Devices.

Only gave you that to get you on your way to the 💯 mark :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Neros wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
I would have kept my S9+ had they not made the buds an incentive to upgrade. I loved my S9+ Wish I had not upgraded now. Ive even gone from £43 a month to £61 a month

well in that case I would have just bought buds.

Yeah. over a standard 24 months contract with an extra £18 a month £18 x 24 = £432. You could of brought 3.10 pairs :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Neros wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
I would have kept my S9+ had they not made the buds an incentive to upgrade. I loved my S9+ Wish I had not upgraded now. Ive even gone from £43 a month to £61 a month

Yeah. over a standard 24 months contract with an extra £18 a month £18 x 24 = £432. You could of brought 3.10 pairs :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Good at maths too I see no end to your talents 

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Portems wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Only gave you that to get you on your way to the 💯 mark :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Alright, dont rub it in Rockefeller. Can't all be as Liked as you :thinking-face:

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Neros wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Mate, not just a pretty face I tell ya.

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Neros wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Mate, not just a pretty face I tell ya.

Well got to take your word on that one. If it’s anything like your pictures then you must look like James Dean 

0 Likes