Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 10:21 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Garymguk wrote:
True. But people are getting annoyed about it, it's called customer care. Some companies are good at it, others bad. Big companies can look after themselves. 30 days is terrible and hidden in T&C, nobody reads these.

Well one should read T&Cs before committing to anything.

Question: Would you have bought the phone if no offer was on?

0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options
Dont get you are so upset 30 days is 30 days we are not at 30days yet lol you should be grateful they gave put earbuds with pre orders most companies dont give anything, Samsung made it clear within 30days so relax
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Beany wrote:
Dont get you are so upset 30 days is 30 days we are not at 30days yet lol you should be grateful they gave put earbuds with pre orders most companies dont give anything, Samsung made it clear within 30days so relax

Frankly goes to Hollywood :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

or was it Franky :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
what you have to understand is they are not free..... We paid a heck of a lot for the phone and they should ahve come with the phone. Bit like the VR Headset when they offered that. I got mine with the phone but not these earbuds
0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Beany wrote:

Frankly goes to Hollywood :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

or was it Franky :face-with-tears-of-joy:

I only gave you this like to take you to 100. FGTH are Awful. There said it.

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
what you have to understand is they are not free..... We paid a heck of a lot for the phone and they should ahve come with the phone. Bit like the VR Headset when they offered that. I got mine with the phone but not these earbuds

I’m sure the VR headset had to be claimed too. Pleas correct me if I’m wrong. I missed out on that offer due to a cockup in the processing of my claim did I go crying to mummy. No took it on the chin because That’s life, by Frank Sinatra :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:

I’m sure the VR headset had to be claimed too. Pleas correct me if I’m wrong. I missed out on that offer due to a cockup in the processing of my claim did I go crying to mummy. No took it on the chin because That’s life, by Frank Sinatra :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Stop being a B1TCH, by Meridith Brooks

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
I would have kept my S9+ had they not made the buds an incentive to upgrade. I loved my S9+ Wish I had not upgraded now. Ive even gone from £43 a month to £61 a month
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkle because all im getting from Samsung is THE SOUND OF SILENCE
0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
I would have kept my S9+ had they not made the buds an incentive to upgrade. I loved my S9+ Wish I had not upgraded now. Ive even gone from £43 a month to £61 a month

well in that case I would have just bought buds.

0 Likes