Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 08:28 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@Neros wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Ooo I like the black ones

Swap you

stop it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Stop what:thinking-face: Oooooh the exchange? A deal is a deal, don’t try and beat me to it.

But I was first in line for black ones! :robot-face:

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Neros wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Neros wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@SavPot wrote:

Ooo I like the black ones

Swap you

stop it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Stop what:thinking-face: Oooooh the exchange? A deal is a deal, don’t try and beat me to it.

But I was first in line for black ones! :robot-face:

Oh sorry, Ok @SavPot  @Neros  is first inline for the exchange 

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

#Dismayed

@Everyone Why am I not in receipt of my EARBUDS?  Validated on the 14th March 2019 and others have been set for delivery.  Come on Samsung, Its not like I live in the outer hebrides,  im only in Cambridgeshire

Oh I also asked about buying a pair and they couldnt give me a delivery date either.

C R A Z Y

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Im going to predict a riot if i keep seeking people who validated on the 14th getting their buds and im still set to VALIDATED.

@Colin19 have you received yours yet?
0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
I'm the same, Validated on the 14th. Samsung are really annoying a lot of people. Annoying their paying customers. One trait they should not copy from apple.
0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
I'm sending a query to Samsung claims every day, just to let them know that their treatment of us is not going unnoticed
0 Likes
Daniel87
Pathfinder
Options
Should be any day now What have they said when you emailed them? I emailed them about 4 times all together Then received them Tuesday.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
Im going to predict a riot if i keep seeking people who validated on the 14th getting their buds and im still set to VALIDATED.

@Colin19have you received yours yet?

Yeah got my Black buds. And I live on the outer Hebrides. 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
They used to say that I would receive them within 30 days. Now they say before the end of next week, the end of next week being exactly 30 days (lol).
0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

@Colin19have you received yours yet?

Mine was validated on 13th, changed to processed on Tuesday this week and still not had an email from DX. Just sat patiently waiting, after all they are free.