Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 04:30 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@ColonelPanicky wrote:
Thank you! @KillYourIdols

My Pleasure

What did I do? :face-with-tears-of-joy:

You up to your old tricks again @KillYourIdols

Clearly :ok-hand:

Neros
Explorer
Options

it does state cleary give it 30 days since it's validated, patience guys.

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
Yes but we didn't expect to all have to wait 30 days. Something has gone wrong.
Portems
Pioneer
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:
"Set as Default" is in P, but Greyed out for music Players (Streaming anyway) sadly. Surprised this isn't an option in the Wear app TBH, its seems so simple and would of made sense to add it that we MUST be missing something.

It'll be something I'm simply missing or there will be an update for the Gear App...

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

well if what im seeing on here is correct my status should change tomorrow with earbuds by Friday but who knows.  Vodafone cant even deliver to this addre4ss and theres a 6ft sign on the window saying the company name.

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Garymguk wrote:
Yes but we didn't expect to all have to wait 30 days. Something has gone wrong.

obviously it's moving, maybe slowly but moving. I have received it today, validated on 12th

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

well if what im seeing on here is correct my status should change tomorrow with earbuds by Friday but who knows.  Vodafone cant even deliver to this addre4ss and theres a 6ft sign on the window saying the company name.

Might have something to do with Vodafone not being delivery company maybe :fishing-pole-and-fish:

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Portems wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:
"Set as Default" is in P, but Greyed out for music Players (Streaming anyway) sadly. Surprised this isn't an option in the Wear app TBH, its seems so simple and would of made sense to add it that we MUST be missing something.

It'll be something I'm simply missing or there will be an update for the Gear App...Screenshot_20190403-163527_Samsung Internet.jpg

Seems like you are supossed to open the app first, officially. Could a Bixby routine start Amazon Music as soon as certain Bluetooth items are connected?

0 Likes
Portems
Pioneer
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Portems wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

It'll be something I'm simply missing or there will be an update for the Gear App...

Seems like you are supossed to open the app first, officially. Could a Bixby routine start Amazon Music as soon as certain Bluetooth items are connected?

Good idea... even though I've never used Bixby either...:thinking-face:

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

Nor me. How about "Tasker"? I havent used it much, but its a pretty capable app from what I have used

Example

And a Video here

and another edit, How about IFTTT on Android?

0 Likes