Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 09:44 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Portems wrote:

I've heard you can go into the settings page on the app and change the colour to either Black, White or Yellow!!

My faith in Samsung has returned!

WI’ll test that when I receive them, thanks for the heads up. Any option for purple yet, read somewhere that it was coming too.

Portems
Pioneer
Options

I'm sure they will update the software with whatever colour options people ask for...

The devs probably read these threads for such a purpose.

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Have you been advised when your getting yours yet?  Im still set to VALIDATED.  There seems to be ZERO logic as to who gets them first and who gets left behind.  I was VALIDATED on the 14th March 2019.  Im confused to high heavens.l

0 Likes
Tarinder1699
First Poster
Options

Well you will be dissapointed then as they no better sounding than airpods 😕

0 Likes
Portems
Pioneer
Options
Mine are coming today, I'm in the midlands (Stafford area)
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Have you been advised when your getting yours yet?  Im still set to VALIDATED.  There seems to be ZERO logic as to who gets them first and who gets left behind.  I was VALIDATED on the 14th March 2019.  Im confused to high heavens.l

Should show as processed soon

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Portems wrote:
Mine are coming today, I'm in the midlands (Stafford area)

What colour you getting? Or will you just use the app depending on your mood for the day?

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

On a serious note the ones I posted were my current ones in black.  They are ok but if you cover one of your ears it disconnects.  so sitting with your head on your hands dont work.   I wasnt lying,  they are black and they are earbuds 🙂

0 Likes
Portems
Pioneer
Options
I hope they have a palette selection then I can change for every day of the year
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

what you mean?  Were all getting white,  what you mean about the APP?

0 Likes