Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 02-04-2019 09:10 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Albann wrote:

Mines still validated

What date was it validated? No need to worry they will come soon👍

0 Likes
Portems
Pioneer
Options

Colin: they can't find the Black ones yet.... 

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Portems wrote:

Colin: they can't find the Black ones yet.... 

WUT!!😱😱! I was promised Black, if I don’t receive Black I will Sue Samsung under the trade description act 😂

Edit I know a boy named Sue, will get Johnny Cash onto this right away.

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Guys

Get a grip.  When Samsung offered the promotion, not once did they offer Black Earbuds.  It has always been white.

Dunno how you can sue someone for a promotional item.  Thats like sueing Prontoprint cos they send you a free pen with Liverpool FC on the side of it.

Get a grip and wait for your earbuds like the rest of us and stop stirring rubbish in the forums.

0 Likes
Portems
Pioneer
Options
Colin knows this, he's been playing the fool since Friday...
WhiteHartMart
Explorer
Options

@Fudgy31  Says the man spamming numerous threads over the past week shouting 'where are my earbuds'  :face-with-tears-of-joy::grinning-face-with-one-large-and-one-small-eye:

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

well i've given up but never have i said im getting black

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Guys

Get a grip.  When Samsung offered the promotion, not once did they offer Black Earbuds.  It has always been white.

Dunno how you can sue someone for a promotional item.  Thats like sueing Prontoprint cos they send you a free pen with Liverpool FC on the side of it.

Get a grip and wait for your earbuds like the rest of us and stop stirring rubbish in the forums.

man they are just joking around :winking-face:

Neros
Explorer
Options

BTW mine are coming today, got validated on 12th March. Working all day so let see what joy will I have with DX :extraterrestrial-alien:

0 Likes
Portems
Pioneer
Options

YAY!!! I've had my email from DX for delivery tomorrow!!!!

Validated on the 12th March

Processed on the 29th March

DX email 2nd April

Delivery 3rd April.... (I hope)

I'll let you know if they arrive tomorrow