Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 04:49 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Mine validated 14th not heard anything yet😫
0 Likes
Kandex
First Poster
Options

Absolute nightmare for me with DX... they sent me an email on Wednesday saying that they would deliver on Thursday.

I then woke up on Thursday to find another email that said delivery would be by Friday, I checked tracking and it said "on the road" which isn't really tracking at all now is it.

Thursday, no delivery as I feared so I waited in again on Friday.

Friday, I called them up, promised me it would be delivered on Friday, guess what! No delivery and they blamed it on depot issues but PROMISED me it would be delivered to my hands on Monday as I am in all day.

So today comes, I put a note on my door saying specifically to the DX driver I am in all day, ensure you deliver it, its 4.08 p.m now, I just got off the phone to them (after the phone line being disconnected most of the day) to say the driver tried to deliver ( a lie) and left it in the green recycle bin... without leaving a note....

Today is my recycling day.... my bin is empty... this is not going to be a fun couple of days chasing Samsung to replace the *****ing AWFUL company that is DX's mistake.

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Kandex wrote:

Absolute nightmare for me with DX... they sent me an email on Wednesday saying that they would deliver on Thursday.

I then woke up on Thursday to find another email that said delivery would be by Friday, I checked tracking and it said "on the road" which isn't really tracking at all now is it.

Friday, I called them up, promised me it would be delivered on Friday, guess what! No delivery and they blamed it on depot issues but PROMISED me it would be delivered to my hands on Monday as I am in all day.

So today comes, I put a note on my door saying specifically to the DX driver I am in all day, ensure you deliver it, its 4.08 p.m now, I just got off the phone to them (after the phone line being disconnected most of the day) to say the driver tried to deliver ( a lie) and left it in the green recycle bin... without leaving a note....

Today is my recycling day.... my bin is empty... this is not going to be a fun couple of days chasing Samsung to replace the *****ing AWFUL company that is DX's mistake.

Ooof, What a Nightmare 😞

0 Likes
danicaaaa
Explorer
Options

20190401_163558.jpg

Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

someone got their buds i see

0 Likes
Envisager
Journeyman
Options

@Kandex wrote:

I imagine I'm going to have a similar problem. My initial email from DX had my address incomplete so I contacted them to provide the full address and details on how to find the address (I live on a new build estate that doesn't appear in sat navs/Google maps yet) . The buds are due for delivery today, I can't even track it as they require the postcode and tracking number and their Web portal doesn't like my postcode and throws out an error ) 

Looks like calling DX is the only option. Shame they didn't use DPD like with the phone as they had no issues delivering to me. 

0 Likes
gmatallo
First Poster
Options

My timeline:

09/03 - Claimed

10/03 - Validated...and nothing since

0 Likes
Swiftycooper
Apprentice
Options

20190401_135006.jpg