Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 10:24 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Neros
Explorer
Options
What colour phone have you got? Wonder if they only send black ones to black S10 owners.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Neros wrote:
What colour phone have you got? Wonder if they only send black ones to black S10 owners.

Black S10👍

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

What do I get I got a 10 plus in green lol

0 Likes
Neros
Explorer
Options

Has anyone with white S10 received black buds? :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

038D9E53-9F02-48DF-BA6B-15FE76D18BD5.jpeg

Look smart👍

0 Likes
calviin86
Explorer
Options

mate these are off google search. wtf lmfao

0 Likes
calviin86
Explorer
Options

222.JPG

0 Likes
HR_Hamza
Explorer
Options
Ive got the green s10 and i got the white ones. Ive had to send them bak because of pairing issues, so ill see what colour they replace them with.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Maybe yellow??

calviin86
Explorer
Options
everyone is getting white. no one is getting black. despite what people say on here. people are talking BS