Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

Highlighted
SOLVED
Explorer

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

 

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

 

Anyone else in a similar situation?

 

Thanks!

1,340 REPLIES 1,340
Highlighted

I'll upload a picture of them tomorrow. 

Sorry.

Highlighted

If you get them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿš˜


@Hackett wrote:

I'll upload a picture of them tomorrow. 

Sorry.


 

Highlighted

Operation steal Hackett's buds

 

  • We shall all meet and the designated Postcode (which the world and his wife now know)
  • We shall infifiltrate Hacketts home
  • We shall steal his buds
  • Battle Royal! Winner gets the Buds.

Whos in?


@KillYourIdols wrote:

Operation steal Hackett's buds

 

  • We shall all meet and the designated Postcode (which the world and his wife now know)
  • We shall infifiltrate Hacketts home
  • We shall steal his buds
  • Battle Royal! Winner gets the Buds.

Whos in?


64AE0C5C-762D-4C74-A4C7-0CC111622460.jpeg

Too late Iโ€™ve got them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

Highlighted

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Operation steal Hackett's buds

 

  • We shall all meet and the designated Postcode (which the world and his wife now know)
  • We shall infifiltrate Hacketts home
  • We shall steal his buds
  • Battle Royal! Winner gets the Buds.

Whos in?


64AE0C5C-762D-4C74-A4C7-0CC111622460.jpeg

Too late Iโ€™ve got them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช


I got mine but wouldn't mind a second pair.

20190328_163434.jpg

 

Highlighted

@Colin19 wrote:

If you get them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿš˜


@Hackett wrote:

I'll upload a picture of them tomorrow. 

Sorry.


 


Race you there.. 

Highlighted
Brill .
Highlighted

Just got an e-mail from DX - scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

 

My claim was validated on 15/03/19.

Highlighted

@Mevis wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Operation steal Hackett's buds

 

  • We shall all meet and the designated Postcode (which the world and his wife now know)
  • We shall infifiltrate Hacketts home
  • We shall steal his buds
  • Battle Royal! Winner gets the Buds.

Whos in?


64AE0C5C-762D-4C74-A4C7-0CC111622460.jpeg

Too late Iโ€™ve got them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช


I got mine but wouldn't mind a second pair.

20190328_163434.jpg

 


Greedy Twat. You're not Invited. Hrumph.

Highlighted

Too far!!!

Top Liked Authors