Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 28-03-2019 01:29 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
What time did you guys receive the email. Mid day late evening etc? Gives people an idea of when to look out for it.
0 Likes
Mevis
Explorer
Options

@DanielJLMiller wrote:
What time did you guys receive the email. Mid day late evening etc? Gives people an idea of when to look out for it.

I got my e-mail in the evening. Although it is completely random because the e-mail is sent when the courier has picked-up the package. I talked with DX and Samsung has a tracking number for your buds in advance and then when the buds are picked up by the DX courier the tracking number gets activated and you get an e-mail regarding your delivery.

Regards,
Mevis

RAZ4
Apprentice
Options

@Mevis wrote:

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

I got my e-mail in the evening. Although it is completely random because the e-mail is sent when the courier has picked-up the package. I talked with DX and Samsung has a tracking number for your buds in advance and then when the buds are picked up by the DX courier the tracking number gets activated and you get an e-mail regarding your delivery.

Regards,
Mevis

How long it took after your claim was processed?

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

@Mevis wrote:

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

Regards,
Mevis

Yes thats generally what it is. Hopefully mine ship tonight as im off next week and they'll be going to work lol *shrugs*

0 Likes
Mevis
Explorer
Options

@RAZ4 wrote:

@Mevis wrote:

@DanielJLMiller wrote:

Regards,
Mevis

How long it took after your claim was processed?

It took around a day or two.

0 Likes
Gilani
Pioneer
Options

Hi everyone, 

Just an update. I have received my galaxy buds today.

So that's mean they have started dispatching them.

Hope everyone will get the free buds 😉

WhiteHartMart
Explorer
Options

@Fudgy31 Makes no sense does it - mine was validated on the 12th yet still no movement. Its always like this with these big promotions - working in date order just seems too obvious!!

0 Likes
Banksybird
Explorer
Options

My buds also delivered today! Completed form 8 March validated 9 March received email from DX 27 March got buds 28 March 😃

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

i disagree

they should have shipped with the phone,  would of saved a lot of money in courier charges

0 Likes
RAZ4
Apprentice
Options
Agree with u
0 Likes