Support

Open search

Gif cloud issue

Highlighted
SOLVED
Pathfinder

Hi,

   when I save a GIF to my Samsung cloud and then I want to view that GIF it is stuck at one frame?

Anyone else getting this?

  • OS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
@Adibordoy: I've received an answer from the developers, and they have confirmed Animated GIF files stored in Samsung Cloud are not animated, but if you download it, it will be animated in Gallery application. They have said that they will consider your suggestion, so its possible that GIF file animations stored in Samsung Cloud will be visible as animated in Samsung Cloud soon.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Troubleshooter

@Adibordoy wrote:

Hi,

   when I save a GIF to my Samsung cloud and then I want to view that GIF it is stuck at one frame?

Anyone else getting this?


Have you downloaded it back to the phone?

Highlighted
Nope? Plays videos, slow motion from cloud ok,
Do I have to?
Highlighted

@Adibordoy wrote:
Nope? Plays videos, slow motion from cloud ok,
Do I have to?

I can only get Gif image  working if I download it back to phone. Just sits as a still image on the cloud

Highlighted
@Ardibordoy: Please can you try downloading it back to your phone to see if this enables you to view the GIF animation? In the meantime I will look into this internally to see if it should be possible via the Cloud.
Highlighted

@AndrewL wrote:
@Ardibordoy: Please can you try downloading it back to your phone to see if this enables you to view the GIF animation? In the meantime I will look into this internally to see if it should be possible via the Cloud.

I’ve downloaded back to phone and works as should. But on the cloud just shows as still image 

Highlighted
Hi, downloading to phone, GIF works, cloud it don't .
Thanks
Highlighted
Any info thanks
Highlighted

@Adibordoy wrote:
Any info thanks

with regard to what??

Highlighted
AndrewL' s post,
Top Liked Authors