Support

Open search

Galaxy S10Plus Call recording

Highlighted
Explorer

Our issue with Samsung Galaxy S9plus & S10Plus is about the call recorder if not working we will not buy s10plus which I'm interested in S10plus 1T.

Till u guys solve the issue don't dreams we will buy ne galaxy 
57 REPLIES 57
Highlighted
Ok Samsung usually don’t block the phone.

My suggestion as a fix is long winded but it depends if you want it to work,

Contact Samsung customer service tell them your going on holiday to Thailand and let them know you have already ordered a sim, tell them the problem your having and they should provide you with a code to unlock it.
In relation to the sim I can’t say for sure it is or isn’t the problem as I’ve only used the ones I’ve mentioned in the post.

Good luck sorting it
Highlighted
Hey mate, tried that

Tried resetting with no SIM card and resetting with Thai Sim Card with no luck

OXM_XSA 975F firmware. Purchased direct from Samsung Australia so it is unlocked. Tried multiple times.

Any other options?
Highlighted

I tried all that, no way with my S10

Now I'm using Cube ACR app. It works nice, records and place the name as well. Better paid version

Highlighted

@MHCB2009 wrote:

Our issue with Samsung Galaxy S9plus & S10Plus is about the call recorder if not working we will not buy s10plus which I'm interested in S10plus 1T.

Till u guys solve the issue don't dreams we will buy ne galaxy 

Highlighted

my s10plus  and s6 tablet , both i purchased in korea have naitive call record function . 

Highlighted

Interesting. Korea has more freedom firmware than EU. EU will broke itself.

Highlighted

I too have issues with recording calls...why do I need to do so? Because I have an abusive ex who constantly harass me and it's my word against him...even tho he has violent history,  they can't do anything without proof.

Highlighted

Try CUBE ACR app, it really works with S10 (any model) and shows the number who  is calling. Paid version much better than the regular one (not too expensive)

Top Liked Authors