Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 07:55 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

I hope the upgrade members get the free earphones too :smiling-face: happy i i got my upgrade in though :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

I am thinking the same about sticking with. I got such a good deal on my S9 paying £23 with insurance. Just wait until next year when I actually get the discount off fully and have a top spec phone again for the same money. Dont seem to honour loyalty do they. May be my misunderstanidng of how it all works but hey, is what is. 

FoggyPWC
Journeyman
Options
The way I see it, worse case I got the phone on 0% over 2 years plus a good trade in on my S7 edge, will look to get the same next year on the s11+ which we all know will be even better (maybe without a punch out camera and with 5g as standard?).
0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

Yer im still in the same thought mate. At end of the day, my mate pays £57 for an S8 at the moment. Admitidley its unlimited data or whatever but i dont need that.

On the upgrade thing now they giving £250 for the s8 i think it was, so next year will get £250 off for the s9 hopefully anyway. And might even get a free gift lol but the reception they have recieved this year from 'loyal' people i think they may not bother haha. 

0 Likes
Jasthew
First Poster
Options

Just as a follow on of the earbuds conversation, this is the reply I got "the earbuds are only available to new customers of the upgrade program, as well as pre-order customers who pay the amount in full" quite disappointing really. 

0 Likes
AJ77
Explorer
Options
Think we definitely need some clarification on the ear buds
0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

I didnt see anything in the Ts and Cs about not being available for upgrade members.

Also technically paying same as others! AND its all over there promo stuff. Even was on the upgrade page

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options
Ts and Cs on my upgrade email state: Pre-order between 20.02.19-07.03.19 from a participating retailer, claim on Samsung Members app between 08.03.19-08.04.19, UK/ROI 18+, See www.samsung.com/uk/offer/galaxys10-preorder for full T&Cs
0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options

This is on their shop website
Screenshot_20190221-203553_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

I agree  

I can't see anything saying such and it's only this thread that's put doubt in my mind which is not criticism.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder/terms/ 

There's nothing on my Samsung order that would suggest I was an 'existing customer' than a new one. I guess I'll find out on the 8th when it does/doesn't let me. 

0 Likes