Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 06:37 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
I would maybe just wait untill tomorrow maybe it will be reset or something
0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options
I believe someone has advised previously its a known issue which should be sorted in due course but it would likely be best to contact the shop support just to be safe.
0330 7267 467
Expect a wait
0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

Very poor show on Samsungs part I would say. Surely you would make sure this was all set before your launch date.

0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options

@Gregrsv wrote:

Completed upgrade and then received email with £50 off code, in a queue now waiting to get it cancelled and re ordered with £50 off... hopefully🤞

Did you have any joy?

0 Likes
Gregrsv
First Poster
Options

Still waiting in queue, 51mins now

0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options
I got through after about the same wait.

Advice I got was to contact Close Brothers (Klarna) to confirm I could seek agreement again then cancel and re-order.

For the sake of £2 a month I'm going to leave it.

I'll see if my fiance can use the code if not I'll just throw it on here for someone to try.
0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

So some people are getting a voucher and some arent it seems?

Any sort of rhyme or reason some may be getting it do we think?

Also some stating we will get ear buds, just claim through members app, others say we not getting at all?

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options
Does it not knock the £50 off the deposit then? It's off the total amount?
0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options
It implies that it's from the monthly fee as the monthly amount stated is lower than what I was quoted at the time.

For the code it could be dependent on how long you've used the program potentially? I got the S7 Edge initially on the plan so it's been a few years...
0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
Yeah off total. So mine was 849 instead of 899 but still 85 deposit i think i paid
0 Likes