Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 06:06 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Astrates
Pioneer
Options
Good shout, didn't get that far down, too busy cursing myself for missing out on code.

I want my £2 a month saving ***** it!
0 Likes
Zandíí
Explorer
Options

Is it a generic code or personalised, sharing is caring (If we can ever get the page to work)

0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

Hiya, im getting the same message. Have you had any answer with this yet?

0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options

Just done the upgrade and the application and order has all gone through fine. But who is pay4laterguest@mail.com????

Apparently this is where my docs have been sent  to😂

0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options
Ive had the same issue. Have you found an answer yet to the already upgraded?
0 Likes
MartJos
Explorer
Options

ive had agreements with pay4later before when i bought my Scorpio Xbox One X

0 Likes
Gregrsv
First Poster
Options

Completed upgrade and then received email with £50 off code, in a queue now waiting to get it cancelled and re ordered with £50 off... hopefully🤞

0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
If you go on your browser history and find a page called deko, that should be your samsung basket and thats where you are abke to complete the purchase
0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

Ok thanks, ill have a look

0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
Also what do i send my old phone back in?
0 Likes