Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 05:14 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Just done the upgrade I don’t understand it why did i have to pay another deposit when i am sending my phone back and also it sent to a weird email address after this have been a really poor expirence from samsung 

0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
Smashin, cheers

Btw i thought someone said earlier that they spoke to samsung and they said we can claim the earbuds on the members app after we get the phone?
0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options

The deposit is for the new item, the program is probably best thought of as multiple single agreements rather than one overall ongoing agreement.

Each new device is a new agreement with the old device only being used to settle the old as opposed to being used to augment the new agreement. If that makes sense?

0 Likes
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

So what’s the benefit to the program? :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options

I think it's primarily to allow you to spread the cost monthly whilst also building in a mechanism to upgrde yearly to a new device.

The amount they pay off remaining on your loan typically exceeds the remainder of the loan agreement and isn't negatively imapcted by a larger number of devices being traded in as external retailers would.

0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
Anyone else just get an email say to upgrade now? Looks like they have fixed any issues. Evem gave a £50 off code to use at checkout. Winner
0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options
I did, timed perfectly for after I'd already selected my options...
0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
Haha yeah i thought about the people who already done it. Pays to wait buddy 😉
0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
By the way on that email it does say that by pre ordering and upgrading we gwt the earbuds. So fingers crossed
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options
I got the email but no £50 off code 🤔 never mind I've upgraded now.
0 Likes