Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 05:11 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Nickinix
Apprentice
Options
Go onto your internet browser history and look for deko and it will take you back to the page you clicked out from.
0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
Ahhh i cant do nothing now untill my account wakes up and realised i havnt upgraded my contract
0 Likes
abuelbanat
Student
Options
thanks - perfect advice.

Got it - only prob is that I have to wait until April to upgrade .....
0 Likes
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
@Nickinix ive found the deko page but will it still go through? Even though ive clicked out of it? X
0 Likes
Fester1
Student
Options
Me two wish there was a way to pay and upgrade
0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options
Only way I could imagine would be to sell off current device and pay off the remainder of the loan.

Not sure on financial smarts of that move but the only option I'm aware of.
0 Likes
Newstarter
Explorer
Options

Hello

Im new to the upgrade scheme. Took it out for the S9.

Can someone explain to me the process ?

If I upgrade and my phone is in suitable condition will the old credit agreement be paid off and you start another agreement ?

If this is the case I will be getting less than £300 trade in value that is on offer at the moment.

Am I missing something ? Would be more beneficial to pay off old agreement and take out a new agreement and trade in my S9.

What is the advantage to the upgrade scheme ?

Thanks

0 Likes
Callummack
Apprentice
Options

It's cheaper for me to sell my s9+ and buy the s10+ outright than use the upgrade program. 

It also looks like I dont get the ear buds if I upgrade. 

What exactly is the point?

It'll cost me more as a loyal sammy guy than a newbie. 

What a crock. 

I'm selling the S9 and buying another phone. 

0 Likes
Nickinix
Apprentice
Options
@Cmoore42 I've just done it and now had an order confirmation saying my upgrade to the s10 plus.
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options
I looked at paying my phone off. Only i worked out the settlement figure and i still owed about 450 and with the phone being valued at 350 max for this offer, i thought best to stuck with the upgrade plan as samsung settle the agreement for my s9+ and then open a new one for your new phone once they have recieved ur old one
0 Likes