Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 04:23 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Cmoore42
Explorer
Options

Im confused. I went through the stages of selecting the s10 i want then the condition of my s9+.

But then it just takes you to the checkout and it looks like you have to open a new upgrade program?? It wants you to start another credit application? So i clicked out of it amd tried all over again but now it says ive already upgraded!

Colsy13
First Poster
Options

I am due an upgrade in April as part of the upgrade programme and queried via the online chat about getting the ear buds and they assured me I would get them. 

0 Likes
Fester1
Student
Options

Im due to upgrade in april it says when i try   anyway i can pay and upgrade sooner

0 Likes
andy62
Journeyman
Options
same here.. doesnt take into account the value of your phone your handing back????
0 Likes
Nickinix
Apprentice
Options

I've just had this as didn't want to open a new account so clicked out and now says I've upgraded but had no confirmation to say I have upgraded. Waiting on the phone at the moment.

0 Likes
MartJos
Explorer
Options
Agree its a bit wierd
0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options

From memory of previous times you essentially do start a new one.

They don't cancel off your previous agreement/loan until you've returned your old device.

Once returned and confirmed to be in order as described you'll be seperately contacted by loan team to advise that they've received payment in full for your old loan.

Cmoore42
Explorer
Options

Boys chill! 

Ive just come off the pnone to a very helpfull european man. Basically saying not to worry as the upgrade lounge is still bugged and are still trying to fix. It will let some people in but it is not fixed which is why i think we are having issues actually upgrading our contract instead of opening a whole new one. The kind man said leave it till tomorrow morning and try again. The "your contract has been upgraded already" bit is a bug aparently. Guess ill have to wait and see or ill be calling them again tomorrow.

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options

Is everyone else being asked for £89 deposit as well, I was under the impression I would just send my current phone back and continue the monthly payments.

0 Likes
mikeoscar
Student
Options

@Cmoore42 Yes thats correct. When you upgrade your old agreement finishes and you enter into a new 24 month contract.

0 Likes