Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 03:55 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Neilistic
Student
Options
0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

I had to do via my phone. 

It was quite straight forward.

Good luck everyone!

0 Likes
andy62
Journeyman
Options

still down in the UK ..

https://shop.samsung.com/uk/multistore/ukupgradechannel/ukupgradelounge/

gives a page saying this ...

It's time to choose your new phone.
When you've made your choice, the next step is to tell us about the condition of your current phone. 

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options
I'm in the UK and it didn't work on Chrome or Edge but via the phone I was upgrading it was fine. Could be a cache issue.
andy62
Journeyman
Options
using that link i posted above Lembo ?
0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
MartJos
Explorer
Options

Works on PC now

0 Likes
MartJos
Explorer
Options

Does the upgrade programme include the ear buds promo or is thatjust pre orders

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

It'll be interesting if we don't get the buds as the day we recieve the phone (hopefully) would be too late to do anything as the 7th is the last day.

If it does only allow you to 'upgrade' every 24months you could just sell the phone as what was said before and pre-order again but let's not think of the S11 yet 🙂

0 Likes
andy62
Journeyman
Options

dead for me

error 500 internal server error ....

0 Likes