Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 11:44 AM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
-Tails
Journeyman
Options

After my third phone call and 30 minutes on hold, I got through to the sales team. 

She almost had no idea what she was talking about and it sounded scripted. 

"Will there be any additional stock of devices for upgrade members?"

"Of course"

"When will the system and webpage be fixed?"

"Hopefully within the WEEK"

0 Likes
Dillz97
Journeyman
Options

Just went on live chat and this is the chat I have:

Hi, Dillan! This is Tom from Samsung Chat Support. I hope you're doing well. Let's go ahead and resolve your concern about the upgrade programme is down.

11:22

Hi

Yes

Thank you for raising your concern with us, Dillan. We’re sorry you can’t upgrade at this time and were doing all we can to fix this. We’re hoping to be back up and running soon Please revisit the site later where you’ll be able to upgrade to the Galaxy s10.

Is it an ongoing issue or is it just me?

It's an ongoing issue with the website itself, and our relevant team will do their best to get it sorted right away.

And also, do we get Galaxy Buds when we upgrade?

0 Likes
rachel7303
First Poster
Options

#DoWhatYouCant ... well I'd like to upgrade but I can't...

MartJos
Explorer
Options

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Back In Stock

Lets see for how long.

0 Likes
-Tails
Journeyman
Options

Black Base spec now showing as back in stock, Green still unavailable

Oh, and the webpage is the other way up now.

0 Likes
Duncan340
Explorer
Options
Clearly saw my threatening message 😂
0 Likes
MartJos
Explorer
Options

screenshotAtUploadCC_1550749414493.png

0 Likes
Bebuuk
Journeyman
Options
they really haven't thought this process through - ridiculous customer service - looks like time to switch
0 Likes
PM2608
Journeyman
Options

I assume people who pre ordered the S9 as soon as it was available to pre order should be able to pre order the s10 'now' as this month will be the 12th month? Anyone who pre ordered in March 2018 will have to wait until next month. This is what im getting from this?

0 Likes