Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 11:05 AM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
MartJos
Explorer
Options

Very poor service from Samsung

0 Likes
Madmuppet
First Poster
Options

There wont be any choice left for us upgrading if there anymore delay

0 Likes
MartJos
Explorer
Options

I will be making a complaint, what was the point joining the upgrade programme if we cant upgrade

0 Likes
Shahid786
Apprentice
Options

This is a joke happens every year they never learn and realise opps we f'd up better fix it now and now looks like its too late now

0 Likes
Desire400
Explorer
Options

This did also happen last year when the page would not load.

Samsung although make great phones they just cannot compete with Apples service.

0 Likes
MartJos
Explorer
Options

ITS WORKING

Made you look lol

Bebuuk
Journeyman
Options
Don't play with my heart strings - still not working for me!
0 Likes
Shahid786
Apprentice
Options
Sitting at work staring at a screen to let me click upgrade this is what life has come to lol
MartJos
Explorer
Options

I cant take it anymore, ive taken a new deal cant be doing with sort of balls up

0 Likes
Duncan340
Explorer
Options

I am actually f**king raging. The fact that any model is sold out for upgrade programme members is one thing. But the base S10+ in black is probably the most common and that's sold out. The one I wanted. There had better be a separate allocation for upgrade programme members or I'm going to lose my s**t