Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 09:03 AM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
iRyan
First Poster
Options

If we can't upgrade till after 12 months that screws over anyone who are ordered the S9 last year as that was much later than February it came out. Hoping I get a reply from them soon as they open at 9.

0 Likes
Fraser_Reid
Journeyman
Options

from the sound of things looks like we all need to wait for an email link. Dont know if this is confirmed though 

0 Likes
PM2608
Journeyman
Options

Yh at the time I thought it sounded funny, she may well have been wrong. Because like everyone else has said doesn't seem fair on the people who signed up last year to the Upgrade Programme to now have to wait pre-order.

0 Likes
Martyp16
Journeyman
Options

I’ve just been on with live chat. They are not even acknowledging there’s an issue. They gave me a link to use and it’s exactly the same issue. Then they cut me off!

Ke11
Journeyman
Options

I got my upgrade email on 28/02 last year so the contract start would be March. Thats a bit cheeky if we all have to wait til March to upgrade. I'm sure the s8 to 9 was a month or so early too,no reason they can't do it again. 

0 Likes
Martyp16
Journeyman
Options

The guy on the chat said there shouldn’t be any issues about accessing the upgrade programme today. However live chat for mobile issues is now shut down when you try. Obviously getting bashed by others trying to sort out!

0 Likes
Martyp16
Journeyman
Options

The upgrade programme for s8 to s9 was less than 12 months last year so no reason for them to wait the 12 months. The announcement of the s9 was the 28th feb, that why your emails are that date.

0 Likes
Alekz66
Apprentice
Options

Can anyone post on their Twitter page?

I was told the upgrade link will be up in 4 hours...10 houra ago.

Live chat will just fob you off with the sandboxed answers anyway.

sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

Have just tweeted Samsung UK, let's see if anyone picks it up. 

Callummack
Apprentice
Options

This is exactly the issue I encountered, I told them that the link wasn't working. They told me to email some zendesk email address. 

Absolutely garbage service tbh. 

We are here trying to preorder phones that may be worth up to 2k depending on the person, and to have that level of complete indifference isn't acceptable. 

Its like they just don't care.