Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 08:41 AM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Duncan340
Explorer
Options
Mine was coming up as an invalid plan number the day before the reveal. Since yesterday it's been valid and I've been able to log in
0 Likes
Ke11
Journeyman
Options

Anyone had any luck with Samsung chat? I don't really want to join in the bombardment I'm sure they are getting if it's just going to be a generic response that everyone else is getting. 

0 Likes
Fraser_Reid
Journeyman
Options

Still getting the page not found error after logging in with loan number.  Hopefully this is sorted soon. 

0 Likes
Aarondent
Journeyman
Options

So the website is still down and  Not working. I habe tried to log in numerous times and keep getting the webpage "The page you requested is not available".

When is this going to be fixed?

0 Likes
Nickinix
Apprentice
Options

I've had the same problem. I had the email saying I'm eligible to upgrade as of Feb 20th, then click on the link, log in and click upgrade here, then it says that the page can not be requested.

Has anyone managed to upgrade yet or is it a case of just waiting patiently for the volume of users to go down.?

0 Likes
Maesyronen
Explorer
Options

The core URL is broken right now

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-upgrade/

whether I get there from Google or by successfully submitting my agreement number.

0 Likes
iRyan
First Poster
Options

I don't have any other emails, I've just checked nothing mentioning the previous one has been settled.

0 Likes
PM2608
Journeyman
Options
When I spoke to Samsung Chat last night, she said I should receive an invite email with a link to the upgrade lounge, which I should receive within the 12th month of my current deal. Which I think works out as this month.
0 Likes
PM2608
Journeyman
Options
Whether the link is different to the one we are all using knows, but haven't receive an invite email yet. Don't know about anyone else?
0 Likes
Maesyronen
Explorer
Options

FWIW my agreement number only worked when I cropped off the three digits post hyphen. Still leads to same broken link though. Really really poor practice by Samsung.