Support

Open search

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

Highlighted
Navigator

Getting the exact same issue...  Has anyone managed to get an upgrade in the UK?  Hoping maybe it's a demand issue and after the initial few hours of a rush they website will work normally!!!

Highlighted
Observer
In the UK on upgrade lounge ?
Highlighted
Explorer

Ive been trying to upgrade since 7pm GMT. Just says the same error as everyone else are having. Think im going to try again in the morning. 

Highlighted
First Poster

Yeah no joy for me either - must be overloaded

Highlighted
Explorer
Overloaded or they just havnt opened it to us yet. Sucks!
Highlighted
Apprentice

The reason right now it isn't working is because the Samsung pre-orders go available tomorrow.

They can be pre-ordered elsewhere but tomorrow the Upgrade program will be working.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Same issue here. 

I enter my agreement number and proceed to the screen which simply says "upgrade". I click and get an issue with the page appearing offline. 

Highlighted
Navigator
Unfortunately that's not what the two Samsung reps I chatted with today suggested... They could of course be wrong but they said all will be live today, after the 7pm launch, and that's what the email I received stated as well.
Highlighted
First Poster

Hello,

I been trying to find a link to jointhe upgrade program however i have been unable to do so.

The links directing to apply for it end up in "this page does not exist" on a samsung page, which is a big pity as i been a samsung customer for years now.

Is there any chance it will open again or how i can join in? 

Kind regards,

Djan 

Highlighted
Apprentice

I am still getting the error!! Can log in but after clicking upgrade here.......computer says no :(

Any ideas when this will work?? 

Top Liked Authors