Support

Open search

Galaxy S10 gaming full screen

Highlighted
SOLVED
Explorer

Hi

When I play a game the whole screen isn't used the software cuts out just below the camera hole.

I want to know if I can take the game right to the end of the screen. I can't find the option in the game tools.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Good news I have discovered how to get the game to run in full screen. 

Settings > display > full screen apps > select the app > turn on full screen on the selected app rather than auto 

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Explorer

I'm having this problem as well and it's really bugging me as it cuts out a part of the screen that I need to press in my game. I'm honestly quite disappointed with this phone. I traded in my Note 9 to get this and even the fingerprint scanner barely picks up and smart stay isn't working. I'malso having major issues with the colour all the white of the screen looks more greyish and washed out and no matter what setting I've tried It won't look right. I even put it up against my husbands sony phone and his screen looks perfect In comparison 

Highlighted

Yeah it is annoying isn't it. I was the whole screen to be used. 

I have found a good work around for the finger print scanner and it works every time. I have registered my both my thumbs twice. So I registered the tip of my thumb then further down my them. It has worked perfectly ever since I done that .

Highlighted

I'll have to try that then. But to be honest its not looking good with the fact the screen is off colour constantly and I can't sort it even after a factory reset. Luckily I have 14 days to return it

Highlighted

Awwww that's no good. Have you tried changing the screen to vivid in 

Settings > display > screen mode > vivid ?

It wasn't on out of the box on mine and the colours didn't pop. Looked more like iPhone colours 

Highlighted
Yes that's what it's on currently but still doesn't make a slight difference
Highlighted

Awwww that's not good. I sold my note 9 for the sgs10 normal size and the screen is right up there.  I really like the sgs10

Highlighted

Just done another reset and it's still the same I'm gutted. Wondering if the screen protector might be making a difference to how the colours come across 

Highlighted

That is a shame .Have you out the screen to max hd WQHD+ if that doesn't do it maybe worth trying going to a Samsung experience store seeing what they say. 

Highlighted

Good news I have discovered how to get the game to run in full screen. 

Settings > display > full screen apps > select the app > turn on full screen on the selected app rather than auto 

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors