Support

Open search

Galaxy s10 front camera too zoomed in

Highlighted
Apprentice

I recieved my S10 today (after a huge faff with wrong delivery times and dates yesterday) and the first thing I've noticed is how zoomed in the front camera is. It's even worse in-app on Snapchat and Instagram or WhatsApp. I can't even take a front camera photo of me and my son as it doesn't capture below my shoulders. I've tried changing loads of setting in the camera app and the phone settings and even the app settings but nothing works. Does anyone have a fix for this? (As a single parent the front camera is my best mate for quick snaps of me and my Son!) I hope Samsung sort this out asap!!! 

175 REPLIES 175
Highlighted
First Poster

Capture.JPG

You might want to reconsider.  

Highlighted

Absolutely insane!!!! You think that Samsung would have that be the only option for apps. Rather than having 15+ apps all change for this one phone you'd think samsung would only allow for the one camera to be used!!!

Highlighted

I just got off the phone to Samsung's tech team, the advisor remotely accessed my phone and did everything he could to resolve this issue. He checked all my settings and cleared my cache etc. After he looked into this further it appears it isn't a Samsung fault, social media apps such as Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp etc need an update which will optimise and work with the S10 camera.

As the S10 is very new this will take a few weeks. Apparently this happens with all new phones.

Hang in there my fellow S10 troopers, hope this helps!

Highlighted

The only thing that worries me is that it was never fixed for my s8+ that I had for two years. A few weeks could turn into never 😫

Highlighted
First Poster

Im having the same problems!! Any advice or ways of fixing it?? Anyone?? It took me everything I to pay for this s10 and I hate the camera! It's too close up and zoomed in. Samsung please fix!!! I've been a galaxy user for years and I've never seen something this bad

Highlighted

Screenshot_20190318-111901_Gmail.jpg

Highlighted

That doesnt help though, I want them to fix it

Highlighted

Dude seriously lol they obviously dont have an s10

Highlighted

You thinks it gunna get fixed right!! Should I return it and go to the s9??

Top Liked Authors