Support

Open search

Galaxy Promo Buds seems to be finally arriving!

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi All,

Quick update, received an email out of the blue from DX Delivery for a schedule tomorrow 02/04, and when I check my Samsung Claims tracker, the status has changed from 'Validated' (Back in 12/03) to 'Processed', so the galaxy buds should be coming tomorrow hopefully! :smiling-face: Fingers crossed!

Screenshot-2019-04-02-at-00-17-20

Screenshot-2019-04-02-at-00-05-59

Will update once it arrives, keep waiting itll be soon for the rest of you!

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
First Poster

Hi there,

I got the same email as well yesterday accompanied with a text message this morning. Although up till now (14:53), nothing has been delivered. I have looked online for reviews about the delivery company and most of it is bad, which doesn't give me confidence about receiving the item today. Fingers crossed though

Isaac
Highlighted

@Galaxybuds wrote:

Hi there,

I got the same email as well yesterday accompanied with a text message this morning. Although up till now (14:53), nothing has been delivered. I have looked online for reviews about the delivery company and most of it is bad, which doesn't give me confidence about receiving the item today. Fingers crossed though

Yea, DX Delivery is pretty bad 😕 yea haven't got mine yet but lest see

Highlighted

@Galaxybuds wrote:

Hi there,

Dont be put off by bad reviews, no one goes online to leave good reviews after their package arrived. I had my Galaxy Buds arrive today with no issues. I'd never heard of them but no issues with them from me

Highlighted
Did you have to sign?
Highlighted

Yeups, mine just arrived too :smiling-face: Happy days... :smiling-face:

Highlighted
Yes, signature required
Highlighted

Still waiting for mine. My wife has been on the watch out all day and said no one has come to deliver anything. Does anyone know what is the latest time DX delivers? Their site is so unhelpful 

Isaac
Highlighted
Highlighted
Thanks a lot dude. On the phone to them now. Operator is calling the driver to find out where he is
Isaac
Top Liked Authors