Support

Open search

Galaxy Buds Promotion Claim: FAQ's

Highlighted
Moderator
Moderator

Hi all.

 

Figured that I'd post a pinned thread with answers to some FAQ's for you all rather than post the same stuff in each of the Galaxy Buds Promo/Claim threads. 

 

“How do I claim?”

 

We’re happy to announce that you are now able to use the Samsung Members app to claim a pair Galaxy Buds with your pre-ordered Galaxy S10 or S10+. Head to the Explore tab on Samsung Members and you’ll find ‘Benefits’ indexed as a tag underneath your name or at the bottom of this tab.

 

You can also claim at https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder

 

“I can’t find the Benefits tab”

 

On 14th March 2019, we released an update to Samsung Members, bringing a whole new UI that’s simple and easy to find the content you need. Make sure that you are on the latest version of the app, which will be updated by the Galaxy Store.

 

The benefits section can be accessed from the ‘Explore’ tab, from the indexed tab under your name or by scrolling to the bottom of the page and tap ‘View more

 

Samsung Members_Benefits_screenshot.png

 

“I’ve not received my email confirmation”

 

It may take up to 7 days for your claim to be reviewed by the promotions team and for your confirmation to be sent to you. They are working hard to get these out as soon as they can.

 

“My claim was rejected as they did not accept my evidence”

 

To validate your claim, the promotions need a proof of purchase that includes:

-        Pre-order date

-        Retailer/network it was purchased from

-        Product (name or model number) that was pre-ordered.

 

You need to get this information back to the team to review as soon as possible, so that they can re-assess the claim. For more details check out the Terms and conditions https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder/terms/

 

Some examples of proofs of purchases: https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/galaxybuds/pop-examples

 

“It’s not recognising my postcode”

 

Please restart your phone, check for software and app updates, and reattempt the claims process. If you are continuing to have issues, try claiming at https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder

 

“My pre-order has been delayed and I won’t receive my phone until after the claim period for the offer has closed – will I miss out?”

 

Thanks for your patience while we work closely with partners to get your pre-orders fulfilled. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on this great offer, so will make this available to those of you who have had to wait a little longer for your phones and extend the claims period to 30 days from your delivery.

 

When you claim, you’ll need to provide proof of:

-        Pre-order date

-        Retailer/network it was purchased from

-        Product (name or model number) that was pre-ordered

-        Delivery date of your device


 Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.


362 REPLIES 362
Highlighted

Mine have arrived too

Highlighted

I got the email this am to say they'll be delivered today but couldn't work at home with short notice so will get them mon. 

They only deliver M-F 9-5. 

Great that they are being delivered now though. Hope they live up to the expectation 🙂

Highlighted
Apprentice
I just bought s10 plus , am I entitled to claim these earbuds? Not sure of the criteria as just joined this and this is the first I've heard about it, just got my done about 3 weeks ago,
Highlighted

@Bruizer wrote:
I just bought s10 plus , am I entitled to claim these earbuds? Not sure of the criteria as just joined this and this is the first I've heard about it, just got my done about 3 weeks ago,

When did you buy it and where did you buy it. As all the links here relate to pre-orders

Edit if you bought three weeks ago you’ve missed the bud boat, as claims had to be submitted in a time frame.

Edit 2 just found this little nugget 

https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/s10buds/get-started

 

 

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type

 

 

DABC3434-18A2-4113-8955-DBA11D5E94B6.jpeg

This is the criteria they look for 20th February to 7th March 

 

11C7E242-853C-4FCB-B192-B854C404495A.jpeg

 

This one from the 1st April to 31st May 

Highlighted

I got told the same and I'm still waiting 

Highlighted

@Fudgy31 wrote:
#VillagePeople you just gotta love em. My rants are over about Galaxy Earbuds. I'll continue using my £50 pair off Amazon, they work well and i can pretend they are Galaxy Buds.

@Fudgy31  I’ve found a few threads you’ve not been on complaining about your Buds.

 

Highlighted

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
#VillagePeople you just gotta love em. My rants are over about Galaxy Earbuds. I'll continue using my £50 pair off Amazon, they work well and i can pretend they are Galaxy Buds.

@Fudgy31  I’ve found a few threads you’ve not been on complaining about your Buds.

 


If it's not buds, it's bloody burgers. 

Highlighted

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
#VillagePeople you just gotta love em. My rants are over about Galaxy Earbuds. I'll continue using my £50 pair off Amazon, they work well and i can pretend they are Galaxy Buds.

@Fudgy31  I’ve found a few threads you’ve not been on complaining about your Buds.

 


If it's not buds, it's bloody burgers. 


:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Highlighted

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
#VillagePeople you just gotta love em. My rants are over about Galaxy Earbuds. I'll continue using my £50 pair off Amazon, they work well and i can pretend they are Galaxy Buds.

@Fudgy31  I’ve found a few threads you’ve not been on complaining about your Buds.

 


If it's not buds, it's bloody burgers. 


:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:


Well....I've decided he's just on the want 24/7 

Highlighted

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

@Fudgy31 wrote:
#VillagePeople you just gotta love em. My rants are over about Galaxy Earbuds. I'll continue using my £50 pair off Amazon, they work well and i can pretend they are Galaxy Buds.

@Fudgy31  I’ve found a few threads you’ve not been on complaining about your Buds.

 


If it's not buds, it's bloody burgers. 


:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:


Well....I've decided he's just on the want 24/7 


Very demanding, must be hard work for his boyfriend 

Top Liked Authors