Support

Open search

For all of you that miss the LED Notification light

Highlighted
Apprentice

This is for anyone that misses the Notification LED on the S10's.

Let me start by saying i don't miss it particularly as i set my phone to vibrate for notifications and this mutes when Do Not disturb is enabled.

I have lots of S10 content in my Youtube feed and this video popped up for an app that lets you put a light ring around the cutouts and also does edge lighting as well. The app is free but ad supported or you can pay 0.99c to have them removed. I would suggest trying it out first to make sure it works perfectly before paying.

I think Samsung will eventually give us a notification light for the cutouts soon but for those that can't wait , check the link below. I'm trying it out now to see if it works for me.

Feedback on how/If , it works for you would be helpful to others especially the developer via the app review in the Play Store.

https://youtu.be/FSLbzsrXDHQ

38 REPLIES 38
Highlighted
it's sad that Samsung screwed up like this...What were they thinking?!

Highlighted

Hi Hackett.  Unfortunately  I just got the A20s. Same issue with the notifications but holey light isn't supported.  Any suggestions? 

Highlighted

This is another feature that even a year and a half later I accidentally still look for. Unreal that Samsung will not listen to what the customers want. There are specific things an Samsung Galaxy user wants and every year it's gone down 

Highlighted

Hi , 

try an app called AODnotify, same function as Holey light but is easier to get a succesfull installation.

I failed to install Holey light but AOD notify do the same job I guess

Highlighted

Omg thank you! I hope this works 🤞

Highlighted

@RobbanH omg it works!!!!! I am SO HAPPY. Thank you thank you thank you

Highlighted

Every time I search AOD I get always on edge...same thing?

Highlighted

Hi , 

search for AODnotify, you will find a Blue-greenish app icon .  Was the first app in my search. 

Highlighted

Thank you!

Top Liked Authors