!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

Earbuds / whatsapp

Highlighted
Voyager

When I get a WhatsApp phone call I cant seem to answer it when using the earbuds, anyone know how to fix this.

35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted
Apprentice

hello, my earbuds does not work with whatsapp calls. I have S20 Ultra and earbuds work with normal calls but does not work with whatsapp calls. I tried unpairing and re-pairing, restarting, reinstalling whatsapp,tapping on Bluetooth icon in whatsapp call etc. But nothing works.

Highlighted

Hey @MeteK ,

I have merged your post to this thread as they are really similar. Hope that this helps. 

Highlighted

@TessM wrote:

Hey @MeteK ,

I have merged your post to this thread as they are really similar. Hope that this helps. 

Dear @TessM

I have seen this thread and it is actually for older versions of Samsung, and there is no solution since last year. I guess it would be better to keep it as a separate thread.

Highlighted

The exact same problem with the S20 plus. I can answer a normal call using the Earbuds, but not a Whatsapp call (or any other calls using a calling app). Everything else works fine with the buds. After one year, I cannot believe this issue has not been resolved. Surely there is a simple solution to this.

Highlighted
Hello, I found the problem with mine. When there is more than one bluetooth device using calls, earbuds does not work with apps. Turn off calls on bluetooth with other devices and try.
Highlighted

hello,

I just got my galaxy buds and am using with my note 10.

Was this issue resolved?

I am not getting any response from samsung and this is getting very annoying. 

Highlighted

hy,cud u pls tell me how it got solved?

I cud nt connect earbud while whatsap call 

Highlighted
I found it myself. In my phone it was because of more than 1 device connection in bluetooth. So first disconnect all other bluetooth devices and connect only earbuds. Then try
Highlighted

Found the issue make sure that you do not have multiple Bluetooth devices connected to the phone.

You must disable microphone access to all other Bluetooth Devices and only that your buds should have the call microphone access.

Highlighted
First Poster

I have the same problem

Top Liked Authors