Support

Open search

Ear buds claim not working

Highlighted

Is anyone else have trouble accessing the benefit to claim their ear buds. When I click on claim your ear buds it takes me to a blank screen. Also live chart is not available for this. Really annoyed and get get talking to someone 

137 REPLIES 137
Highlighted
First Poster
I'm getting through to enter the address for delivery but the drop down box is coming up with "failed to connect to address validation service". It accept entering the address manually and just refreshes if you try to and click next.... Extremely frustrating...
Highlighted

I guess this is already closed... These posts where for those who pre ordered the S10 plus. Maybe that is why it is not working for you. 

Highlighted
They are running the promotion again though.... Looks like same issues as when this thread was current. Good to see they fixed the issue....
Highlighted
Try doing it through the computer. That is how I got it to work.
Highlighted

Trying to do it as well! No Joy! I don't have benefits tab in Samsung Members app. 

Is there is a link if I want to do it on computer?

Highlighted

I was doing it via the PC... Have contacted Samsung direct... they are working on a fix I'm told...

Highlighted

The app is useless - it doesn't have a Benefits tab (or I'm useless as I'm not able to find it)

Got it working through the computer https://www.samsung.com/ie/galaxy-buds-offer/ however I have selected that I'm a business customer on the bottom of the page and went from there. I was able to complete the order and already got confirmation that it's on the way! Well done Samsung!

Highlighted
good evening I have a problem with the buds headphones only gets power when I put them on charge I received when I took s10 plus where I have to send them for warranty
Top Liked Authors