Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 06-03-2019 02:20 PM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

So the time is nearly upon us! 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun 🙂

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Not me...I ordered from Samsung, phone delivery tomorrow 

SuNSe7bg
Journeyman
Options

got my notification 30 minutes ago as well :smiling-face:

lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Ordered direct through Samsung on the 24th, no email from either Samsung or DPB, and confirmation email still says shipping on 7th March.

0 Likes
raf_shc
Pioneer
Options

Yes same here. Interested to know those that got DPD confirmation and ordered from Samsung direct, what phone and configuration they chose?

i ordered S10+ 128GB Green colour and no confirmation yet. But website still saying processing and expected ship date 07-03

0 Likes
SuNSe7bg
Journeyman
Options

ordered 10 minutes after release, GS10/PrismBlack/128GB

Email : shipping march 7th, DPD says arriving march 8.

0 Likes
Cyprus26
Student
Options
  • I got s10+ 128 gb prism black but still no message from dpd hope I get it tomorow been so excited since samsung revealed this phone
0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Mine is S10 prism white 128GB and nothing from either Samsung or DPD.

0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options

You’ll receive messages tonight for delivery tomorrow so don’t worry expect a text around 8pm ish this is common practice with next day phone delivery 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

Galaxy S10 128GB White. 

Received confirmation from DPD last Night about 7:00 ish

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Anyone received new phone yet? Just checked DPD tracking and it’s at the local hub, but still have to wait til tomorrow ☹️☹️
0 Likes