Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DPD Notification

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 10:55 AM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

So the time is nearly upon us! 

24 hours until people should start receiving those lovely DPD email and texts to let us know the phones are on the way..

As abit of fun I set this topic up so people can share the time they get their notification that there device is shipping to them, just abit of fun ๐Ÿ™‚

So when you get your delivery heads up, let us all know here!

150 REPLIES 150
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@SuNSe7bg wrote:

Im waiting for Mike to deliver it , approx 2 hours from me :face-with-tears-of-joy: 
Woo-woo the big day guys :smiling-face: For those who were unable to get it today, trust me its worth it ! 

Then we will all go through the same for the Ear-Buds ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

It's here. It does come with a screen protector already on the screen. 20190308_102753.jpg

20190308_102708.jpg

Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Stu-Pot wrote:

It's here. It does come with a screen protector already on the screen. 20190308_102753.jpg

20190308_102708.jpg

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Enjoy Christmas all over again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

SuNSe7bg
Journeyman
Options

OH bummer, i fogot completely about that :face-with-tears-of-joy: 
And congratulations to @stu-pot for receiving it so early, enjoy it :smiling-face: 

Intratech
Voyager
Options
Big Tony is almost at ma gaff with the package. Cannae believe I'm a grown man behaving like a wee bairn ๐Ÿ˜‚
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Intratech wrote:
Big Tony is almost at ma gaff with the package. Cannae believe I'm a grown man behaving like a wee bairn ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Think everyone is the same, canโ€™t wait for the Earbud saga to start๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options

20190308_111430.jpg

๐Ÿ˜

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@Intratech wrote:

20190308_111430.jpg

๐Ÿ˜

0 Likes
jscott70
First Poster
Options

Got mine half an hour ago, no ear buds, before I contact Samsung about the lack of I did well to come here first to get the info regarding this and can now ease back and immerse myself into the start of what I just decided to call:

'New S10+ Play Day'

(o:

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@jscott70 wrote:

Got mine half an hour ago, no ear buds, before I contact Samsung about the lack of I did well to come here first to get the info regarding this and can now ease back and immerse myself into the start of what I just decided to call:

'New S10+ Play Day'

(o:

Yeah got to claim Ear-buds through members app.

0 Likes