Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't connect via Mirrorlink

(Topic created on: 15/02/20 18:06)
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10e | S10 | S10+ | S10 5G

I'm trying to connect to a car head unit via Mirrorlink. Mirrorlink tries to download a certificate and fails (every time)

Error is:

Samsung Mirrorlink 1.1

Mirrorlink

Couldn't download certificate. Tap here to try again.

Anyone tried to connect via Mirrorlink and succeeded?

I have tried this with Car Mode installed and uninstalled and rebooted between each option, no difference.

61 REPLIES 61
Apprentice
Options

Solution is for S8, not S10.  Doesn't work for S10.  I can plug my samsung tablet in and even that works,  but not S10.  I won't buy Samsung again if it's not fixed or doesn't work with next phone.  

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options

It does work with s10 and android Q. Just follow my video

https://youtu.be/GN-Tb6EbtoI

All required apps are in the description.

Apprentice
Options
Its not in English so I don't understand it. Also mirrorlink appears to work when you plug it in the video, you can't get it to connect at all with S10.
0 Likes
Apprentice
Options

I used exactly this process on my Samsung s10  less than two weeks and then connected to my Citreon DS3 so this process absolutely does work. 

@sdrob wrote:

Solution is for S8, not S10.  Doesn't work for S10.  I can plug my samsung tablet in and even that works,  but not S10.  I won't buy Samsung again if it's not fixed or doesn't work with next phone.  

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options

Follow the instruction on the picture I posted. It's very simple. 

0 Likes
Apprentice
Options
Sorry hadnt had time to subtitle it. But my phone is S10 plus and works just fine.

@sdrob
Apprentice
Options

It wasn't as simple with my system, but I tried it 5x and on the 5th time the system started mirroring.  Before the radio would just make a noise and go into Standby mode every time I tried,  but this last time it worked.... Finally!!!  Thanks.    Now I don't even need the usb cord, just start car, hit mirroring on phone and its on the screen and I can put my phone back in my pocket.   Just annoying when Android Auto autostarts as it interferes with mirrorlink maps and I can only turn off android auto by force stopping it in the application settings.   Still it eventually worked.... was still easier with every b other device I tried that wasn't an S10. 

0 Likes
Observer
Options

This feature is broken and Samsung has no intention on fixing the issue. I regret Buying S10e. never again will I ever buy a Samsung  phone

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Kan ikke åbne mirriolink 

0 Likes
Options

Yeah. None of these things have worked. 

Using a Note 10+, 2017 Subaru Forester. 

0 Likes