Support

Open search

Bluetooth S10+ won't pair with anything ( not just car)

Highlighted
Apprentice

So yesterday I thought it was just the car; after going round everything I own I can't get a thing to connect via Bluetooth 

Anyone else having same problem? 

Tried Bose speaker, sound bar, Tv, Fitbit, car ( which has totally messed up the Bluetooth system altogether in there nothing will connect noe not even my old phone which was fine the day before grrrrr!!!)

118 REPLIES 118
Highlighted

THANKYOUUUU I ALSO TRIED EVERYTHING AND NOW THIS WORKSSSSS!!! SO HAPPY THANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Highlighted

@Plezo wrote:

THANKYOUUUU I ALSO TRIED EVERYTHING AND NOW THIS WORKSSSSS!!! SO HAPPY THANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Thanks, but it was kkdonner who solved the problem.  I just followed his/her advice!  I'm glad that you and

are now sorted.

Highlighted

I have exactly the same issue since the Samsung update with dozens of different answers such as resetting none of which work!! .... 

Highlighted

Just recovered my Sams account only to say Thank you ! This app works like a magic !

Highlighted
First Poster

I have a S10+ which at first downloaded contacts to my new Kia Proceed I had in January 2020. However, the contacts have been lost several times and yes, I have tried the usual reset network blah blah blah etc ....Seems a common problem where Samsung have shown little disregard for this common issue as witnessed on various forums. Only been with Samsung less than a year but this issue doesn't seem  to show any signs of resolution. After 10-15 years with Sony and never experienced such (or any) issues, I deeply regret leaving Sony and can't wait to go back to them!!!! 

Highlighted

I have a S10+ which at first downloaded contacts to my new Kia Proceed I had in January 2020. However, the contacts have been lost several times and yes, I have tried the usual reset network blah blah blah etc. Just get the usual blanket response from Samsung without any genuine attempts to correct the issue. Deeply regret leaving Sony after faultless 10-15 years and will certainly be going back!

Highlighted

Over a year later and this issue still not resolved looking at various forums....I've STILL not being able to get this issue resolved. Frustrated and regret leaving Sony after many many faultless years for Samsung  earlier this year.... 

Highlighted
First Poster

Bluetooth wont even turn on..Tried every trick described here..Latest os as of today november 11-2020.

S10 plus

Highlighted

So...  after latest security update, I can't pair to any device.  I managed to get a "temporary " fix by factory resetting my S10+.  I backed everything up to a large blank micro SD card and then reset.  Then... before doing any restoring of data or updating of anything, I paired to my headphones and a couple of other devices...  my wife had my 2018 Silverado so I didn't pair that.  Then I restored all my data and apps and then Bluetooth pairing once again at some point stopped working.  I did several resets and got it to work this way...  temporarily.  Those devices I paired right after a factory reset connect and work just fine.  My Sennheiser headphones "Smart Control" (smart in name only, not very f'in smart) also needs to pair with the headphones before the data restore or when Bluetooth pairing stops working, this app won't connect to the associated headphones even if they are paired and functioning.   Next step... another factory reset with all of my dozen or so Bluetooth device next to me in my truck so I can frantically get everything paired before the Samsung collapse.  This has taken hours of backing up and restoring to get to this pathetic level of pairing.  Luckily most of the backup and restore is unattended but don't expect this path to be quick although it is a workaround.

Last Samsung ever for me I'm afraid.  Sick of the non-supported *****..  Done with Bose as well.

The reason this is not fixed by Samsung is because they have no idea how to fix it as it is probably hardware and not software.  I'd return my phone but it is an international version with Dual SIM capability which the A-hole mobile providers do not sell so that they can earn more roaming revenue on Single SIM variants...  another rant for another day.

Hope this B.S. approach works for some others.  It works for me every time (five factory resets to pair five devices is indeed B.S.).

Marty

Top Liked Authors