Support

Open search

Bluetooth S10+ won't pair with anything ( not just car)

Highlighted
Apprentice

So yesterday I thought it was just the car; after going round everything I own I can't get a thing to connect via Bluetooth 

Anyone else having same problem? 

Tried Bose speaker, sound bar, Tv, Fitbit, car ( which has totally messed up the Bluetooth system altogether in there nothing will connect noe not even my old phone which was fine the day before grrrrr!!!)

118 REPLIES 118
Highlighted

I wonder if it's because you have had your previous phones paired to your cars bluetooth.  I have 2 Samsung phones (one my own a S10 and the other is my works phone), if i want to connect one or the other I have to unpair the one I have been using first before the other one can connect (It still shows the cars bluetooth but will not connect until the other is unpaired).  I have a Citreon and had no problems with connecting the bluetooth on either phone.  It was the same with my old phone S8 too.   

Maybe worth a try unpairing first.

Highlighted
First Poster

Same. New S10;

2017 Mercedes E300

Won't pair. Old S8 paired fine. 

Frustrating!

Highlighted

I followed the advice of Julien_C. on 3/13/19

"I've found a solution to this issue, I've downloaded an app on the play store called "bluetooth Force Pin Pair (connect)" by Solvaig JSC, ran it once and then you can uninstall it, still works perfectly fine !"

This app worked for my 2017 & new S10 and it's the only solution that worked.  Thank you!

Highlighted

OK, so I was having the same issue... In the first settings screen the bluetooth was showing that it was on... But when I clicked on the bluetooth and opened it, the button in there was showing OFF. I switched it on in the bluetooth setting and it worked like a charm.  Hope this helps.  Looks like a Samsung glitch, but easily remedied.

Highlighted

Thank you so much! I had tried all the previous methods without any success.  This worked perfectly and my S10e is now connected to my 2017 Seat Ateca.

Highlighted

What worked for my S10e and Seat Ateca was pressing the bluetooth word to the left of the bluetooth on/off switch.  Immediately everything worked.  They recognised each other and pressing OK on both finished the job.  It may just be an answer for the Seat, but it would be worth a try.

Highlighted
First Poster

I'm currently having this issue with my Galaxy s20 Ultra. It connects fine via Bluetooth with my Bose Headphones and my Soundbar but for some reason when I connect it to the my car bluetooth (I have a 2015 Nissan Altima) it shows that its connected on my phone and shows for calls and audio but it doesn't play anything on my car. Not sure why. I've tried resetting my Bluetooth on my phone in network settings and unpairing and re-pairing but I still have the same issue. Anyone else experiencing this?

Highlighted

I made a samsung account just to say THANK YOUUUUU. I've been trying to solve this issue forever. I had to bring two phones with me anytime I wanted to use bluetooth.

Highlighted
I made a samsung account just to say THANK YOUUUUU. I've been trying to solve this issue forever. I had to bring two phones with me anytime I wanted to use bluetooth.
Highlighted

I've since been able to connect to my bluetooth in my car but I have absolutely no idea how or why it worked. I went to work and it did the same thing (show that it was connected but no audio could be heard). When I got home that afternoon I decided to try and pair it one more time before I went inside. I did the exact same thing I had been doing since I got my phone (disconnect and re-pair with my car) and it finally decided to work. I haven't had a problem connecting it since and it automatically synchs with my car when I turn it on.

Top Liked Authors