Support

Open search

ban colin19 for trolling

Highlighted
Apprentice

He's spreading fake rumours about how he's getting black galaxy buds as a preorder promo.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Black-Buds-from-Monday/m-p/1045806#M4263

He's even posting images from other sources and passing it off as his own.

I would suggest Samsung take a look at this child's other posts since he/she is spreading misinformation which causes confusion within the Samsung community worldwide.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

I hope you'll respond to my DM, as to why my post was removed? While you're having a laugh there.

Sneaky Edit : Thank you @AntS , cheers for clearing it up.

Highlighted
Highlighted

@bazzz wrote:

It's not hard to see you were taking the piddle since last week, possibly the week before if I recall. I don't mind it at all, some of it is funny. I've still not got mine, but it's really not a big deal. I'll get them when ever they arrive. You did slip up a bit in your posts and I don't believe you really planned it since two weeks ago, as an April fools joke(if you did, you need to get outside and get some fresh air:)

) There really are too many people on here sounding like the world is coming to an end because they couldn't read the T&C's and are crying because their buds have not arrived. And there's still at least 7-10 days left of the 30 day possible waiting period. This has been going on since day 1 claim validation posts. Also everyone stating that they got validated on whatever date and when should they expect the Success mail. How long is a piece of string?

C'mon people, I get the excitement about new stuff and eagerness to see the courier walking towards the front door. But these posts are beyond sensible and people need to lighten up. I came on here today to take my mind off things( I just lost my Dad yesterday morning) and just browse around a bit. That's not a cry for attention or anything and I usually wouldn't share something so personal. But I did because there's much more to life than spending your days worrying about a delivery of headphones, that will come eventually. Hope I didn't bring down the tone of things, with this post. Cheers

Sorry to hear that. But it was all a bit of a wind up, to many people complaining about a small inanimate object. Hope all is good with you and your family. 

Colin

Highlighted

@bazzz wrote:

..Hope I didn't bring down the tone of things, with this post. Cheers...

Still more lighthearted then most the posters around here. I hope you and your family are doing well. Sadly I've been there as well and can remember the first few days clearly. Honestly, If you ever need a chat/Vent at any point, feel free to PM me. :fisted-hand:

Highlighted

Thanks Colin, I genuinely enjoyed your postings:) Thanks for the kind words too. It was only to make a point. Cheers

Highlighted

Cheers @KillYourIdols & @Colin19 , I didn't want to make it about my personal life. But just want to try put things in perspective. I've enjoyed @Colin19 's posts. Thank you very much for the kind offer and words. Much appreciated.

Top Liked Authors