Support

Open search

ban colin19 for trolling

Highlighted
Apprentice

He's spreading fake rumours about how he's getting black galaxy buds as a preorder promo.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10/Black-Buds-from-Monday/m-p/1045806#M4263

He's even posting images from other sources and passing it off as his own.

I would suggest Samsung take a look at this child's other posts since he/she is spreading misinformation which causes confusion within the Samsung community worldwide.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Helping Hand

Jesus Christ...

Highlighted
Explorer

Lighten up, It doesnt really matter does it?

Highlighted

@Silcrows wrote:

Lighten up, It doesnt really matter does it?

No.

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

Yeah let’s ban him for having a laugh 😂 I’m with you.

get him out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Highlighted

@KillYourIdols wrote:

Jesus Christ...

You called my child, I’m here and listening 

Highlighted

We'll get right on the banning... once we've fixed the pigeon Wi-Fi.

Spoiler
Gave me a laugh when doing the spreadsheets today. Cheers, Colin! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

@AntS wrote:

We'll get right on the banning... once we've fixed the pigeon Wi-Fi.

Spoiler
Gave me a laugh when doing the spreadsheets today. Cheers, Colin! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! EVEN THE MODS ARE HAVING FUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Highlighted

April fools it's funny not trolling Haha 

Highlighted

It's not hard to see you were taking the piddle since last week, possibly the week before if I recall. I don't mind it at all, some of it is funny. I've still not got mine, but it's really not a big deal. I'll get them when ever they arrive. You did slip up a bit in your posts and I don't believe you really planned it since two weeks ago, as an April fools joke(if you did, you need to get outside and get some fresh air:)

) There really are too many people on here sounding like the world is coming to an end because they couldn't read the T&C's and are crying because their buds have not arrived. And there's still at least 7-10 days left of the 30 day possible waiting period. This has been going on since day 1 claim validation posts. Also everyone stating that they got validated on whatever date and when should they expect the Success mail. How long is a piece of string?

C'mon people, I get the excitement about new stuff and eagerness to see the courier walking towards the front door. But these posts are beyond sensible and people need to lighten up. I came on here today to take my mind off things( I just lost my Dad yesterday morning) and just browse around a bit. That's not a cry for attention or anything and I usually wouldn't share something so personal. But I did because there's much more to life than spending your days worrying about a delivery of headphones, that will come eventually. Hope I didn't bring down the tone of things, with this post. Cheers

Top Liked Authors